• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

North Korea Nuclear Ready

We are going about this all wrong. We should legitimize North Korea. Give them a seat at the table. Build up fat boy'a ego and sense of importance. In a year or two, on his way back from the state visit to the White House, make sure Hair Force One "accidentally" crashes in the pacific.
Cosigned.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/08/...latedCoverage®ion=EndOfArticle&pgtype=article

WASHINGTON — President Trump’s warning on Tuesday that North Korea would experience “fire and fury like the world has never seen” if it continued threatening the United States was a remarkable escalation of military rhetoric with little precedent in the modern era, historians and analysts said.

Mr. Trump’s menacing remarks echoed the tone and cadence of President Harry S. Truman, who, in a 1945 address announcing that the United States had dropped a nuclear bomb on Hiroshima, urged the Japanese to surrender, warning that if they did not, “they may expect a rain of ruin from the air, the like of which has never been seen on this earth.”

trre.gif

How about Trump v. Kim ? 18 holes for all the marbles !

I know I should stop being surprised, but there is literally a tweet for EVERYTHING.

I know I should stop being surprised, but there is literally a tweet for EVERYTHING.

agreed...every piece of BS this abortion of a president does he has tweeted being repulsed by. an encyclopedia of hypocrisy!

Back