• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

North Korea Nuclear Ready

something happened in the past 9 months and now korea is shooting missiles over japan and threatening nuclear attacks on guam. what could that be?

actually 11 months

North Korea completed its acquisition of the technology required to send a nuclear ICBM to Guam

try to keep up

The biggest reason countries want nuclear power is sometimes the really powerful countries are fucking stupid and allow unstable, dimwitted, incompetent assholes to assume a modicum of power that could potentially result in catastrophe for those countries that cannot defend themselves.

Little Donny has a small penis. Big nukes make him feel manly. He is openly hostile towards NK. Why wouldn't NK accelerate their nuclear program. Kim Jong-Un is a more stable leader than Little Donny. While he has been indoctrinated in the cult of a superior North Korea his entire life, he is just acting in the best interest of his country as he sees it through that lens.

I can't believe the Tunnels made me defend Kim Jong-un. I feel dirty.

The biggest reason countries want nuclear power is sometimes the really powerful countries are fucking stupid and allow unstable, dimwitted, incompetent assholes to assume a modicum of power that could potentially result in catastrophe for those countries that cannot defend themselves.

Little Donny has a small penis. Big nukes make him feel manly. He is openly hostile towards NK. Why wouldn't NK accelerate their nuclear program. Kim Jong-Un is a more stable leader than Little Donny. While he has been indoctrinated in the cult of a superior North Korea his entire life, he is just acting in the best interest of his country as he sees it through that lens.

I can't believe the Tunnels made me defend Kim Jong-un. I feel dirty.

again from September 2016:

North Korea conducted the test on Friday and said it had mastered the ability to mount a warhead on a ballistic missile, ratcheting up a threat that rivals and the United Nations have been powerless to contain.

actually 11 months

North Korea completed its acquisition of the technology required to send a nuclear ICBM to Guam

try to keep up

so trump failed the world, acted like a punk and threatened fire and brimstone, which NK laughed at, and now republicans are trying to blame obama

classic snowflake trumpshill.

again from September 2016:

North Korea conducted the test on Friday and said it had mastered the ability to mount a warhead on a ballistic missile, ratcheting up a threat that rivals and the United Nations have been powerless to contain.

I fail to see how this is incongruent with what I posted. You said it yourself, they have been on a relatively natural learning curve over the last decade or so. But since November, they seem to have ratcheted up the effort and testing. Sometimes A does cause B.

yes i question that as well. i would not classify Trump as a great man, but different strokes and all.

He's like 6'2". I don't think that's great, but it's technically above average.

I fail to see how this is incongruent with what I posted. You said it yourself, they have been on a relatively natural learning curve over the last decade or so. But since November, they seem to have ratcheted up the effort and testing. Sometimes A does cause B.

they had 7 nuclear or missile tests that we know about in 2016

which was significantly "ratcheted up" from prior years

because, on a learning curve, the more you learn and the closer you get to the learning objective, the more you need to test / experiment

so trump failed the world, acted like a punk and threatened fire and brimstone, which NK laughed at, and now republicans are trying to blame obama

classic snowflake trumpshill.

never defended Trump in this thread or any other

what would the odds of a nuclear conflict with NK be if they did not have any nuclear technology? I'm going with zero but I'll hang up and listen for your number

what would the odds of a nuclear conflict with NK be if they did not have any nuclear technology? I'm going with zero but I'll hang up and listen for your number

Eh, it's definitely not 0%. All Kim Jong-un would have to do is learn how to say, in plain English, "Donald Trump is not as rich as he says he is" and there is instantly a non-zero chance that Trump nukes him.

you're very clearly defending trump

I think that you think you are challenging people to think

I think electing an insecure narcissist who is also a pathological liar to be our own dear leader has left us in a more perilous situation all around, including NK.

I think electing an insecure narcissist who is also a pathological liar to be our own dear leader has left us in a more perilous situation all around, including NK.

I agree with that 100%

he's not the only insecure narcissist in this equation, and the other one had his neighbors extremely concerned as of September 2016 through a series of provocative actions

Back