• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

North Korea Nuclear Ready

I like that Trumps quote reads like it could be straight from NK propaganda. I guess it insinuates we nuke first.

I like that Trumps quote reads like it could be straight from NK propaganda. I guess it insinuates we nuke first.

Yep. And our allies across the board would not forgive us.

This may go down in Presidential history as the "fire and fury" moment

congress is probably scrambling to do something to neuter Trump

So Trump is in office a few months and tensions with North Korea have ratcheted up to insane levels.

Don't forget:

Donald Trump is the least-convincing speaker I have ever heard. Nothing he says sounds genuine or honest. It just sounds like a TV pitchman putting words that he thinks people want to hear together.

Don't be such a sucker. Didn't you play cards for a living, for chrissakes? I know you think you are trolling real well and all, but you seem to me to be a bit of a believer.

Last edited:
Donald Trump is the least-convincing speaker I have ever heard.

He's made billions of dollars and become elected President of the United states despite being a moron by being one of the best speakers ever.

He's made billions of dollars and become elected President of the United states despite being a moron by being one of the best speakers ever.

I said least convincing, Einstein.

That's not how he made (supposed) billions.

He got elected president by collecting GOP votes that were going to anyone with an R, and then selling snake oil to the remaining idiots and gullible suckers. Convincing idiots all their dreams will come true doesn't qualify one as a "convincing speaker." Every person on this earth with a shred of life experience and intelligence knows this man is full of shit and are not convinced.

And to your point about being "one of the best speakers ever," he is a horrible speaker. Awful. By all standards, he is terrible.

Last edited:
Back