• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

North Korea Nuclear Ready

Trump tipped his hand a few months ago that he wasn't going to do anything about North Korea when he brought the entire Senate to the White House for a dog and pony show briefing that told them nothing.

NK is now threatening Guam so Trump has Kim right where he wants him.

*eyes roll out of head*

Trump tipped his hand a few months ago that he wasn't going to do anything about North Korea when he brought the entire Senate to the White House for a dog and pony show briefing that told them nothing.

And it would have worked too if not for the meddling media

Just a friendly reminder there is no check or oversight on Trump's ability to launch a nuclear attack. Zero.

They will stop testing if we send them James Franco and Seth Rogen.

Just a friendly reminder there is no check or oversight on Trump's ability to launch a nuclear attack. Zero.

There is. It's called an election. We screwed up.

I've seen nothing to suggest Trump is careless with other people's lives.

Just hoping he waits until my wife gets back in town next Wednesday

Last edited:

On the bright side: there is no way he actually knows the steps he would have to go through to launch a nuclear attack. (I'd bet good money Stephen Miller does, though.)

So we pile on increasing economic pressure. They push on and obtain their nukes/missiles. We just keep on the economic pressure and isolation.

Do we think they are going to actually send nuclear missiles our way? Are we really going to initiate combat as a "defense".

I hope Trump is just trying to manipulate China into doing something effective to curtail NK.

Civilian deaths from strikes in Iraq and Syria up 60% under trump begs to differ.

I think the statistic is 60% of total deaths have been under Trump's watch in the 3 year campaign. Although we seemingly only report 10% of them, so who really knows. However, it does seem like ISIS controlled territory is shrinking rather than expanding, so there's that.

I think the statistic is 60% of total deaths have been under Trump's watch in the 3 year campaign. Although we seemingly only report 10% of them, so who really knows. However, it does seem like ISIS controlled territory is shrinking rather than expanding, so there's that.

ISIS has been losing territory for years. Really, once they took Mosul and threatened Baghdad they've been in full retreat.

ISIS has been losing territory for years. Really, once they took Mosul and threatened Baghdad they've been in full retreat.

ISIS would have never gained territory in the first place had Obama never been in charge.

Sorry dude, Hannity says it's Clinton's fault. Predates Obummer.

North Korea has been running its mouth for years, no doubt. What makes this different is that they finally have something to back up their bluster and that Trump is a total wildcard in terms of how he might react. What isn't different is that the level of destruction that would most certainly be inflicted upon the South Koreans should be a huge impediment to any war. This is why Clinton did the sanctions thing 20+ years ago, and another example of why they're pretty much worthless. They merely kick the can down the road, even if they are the best course of action at any given time. Trump should understand that it isn't his fault (or anybody's really) that DPRK has a nuke. The only thing in his control right now is how he chooses to react. I'd like to think the generals advising him are telling him to cool it.

How likely is it that Trump had no idea Guam was part of the USA?

How likely is it that he still doesn't?

Back