• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

North Korea Nuclear Ready

The reality is that NK isn't going to give up it's nuclear program now, there's literally nothing that could possibly encourage them to do so. That's just the way it is. The time to stop them developing weapons was a long time ago, we fucked it up, that's the way the world works.

Now we have to deal with them as a nuclear power, with every bit of respect that entails. It's going to suck, it's going to involve eating a shit ton of humble pie, but we fucking made this shit sandwich - now we gotta eat it.

Apparently you don't know about the other option, the trump let's just fuck then up the main casualties won't be American, America fuck yeah option!

NK- we are going to launch an ICBM this year

Trump- won't happen

(It happens)

Trump- if you don't stop making threats you will have crossed a line and be met with fire and fury

NK- Guam is going to be attacked, fuck Guam, and fuck you trump!

That's what I call winning.

p9-Sautin-a-20170809-870x610.jpg

if there's one consistent part of this administration it's Trump getting rolled by other world leaders on a daily basis

"Fire and fury" doesn't sound like something Trump would say on his own, fwiw. It actually sounds like a phrase he was told to use for effect somehow. Not sure what to make of that.

I like trump on twitter retweeting fox and friends about his bullshit blustering then talking how he has upgraded our nuclear arsenal as the first thing he did. The story about the DOE would probably counter this, the fact Rick Perry is in charge of the DOE definitely counters this, and the fact it's been only 6 months pretty much puts a nail in that coffin, maybe our nuclear arsenal got a new paint job.

"Fire and fury" doesn't sound like something Trump would say on his own, fwiw. It actually sounds like a phrase he was told to use for effect somehow. Not sure what to make of that.

especially since he repeated it and stumbled; weird comment

if there's one consistent part of this administration it's Trump getting rolled by other world leaders on a daily basis

He's getting rolled on a lot of things, but his hands are a bit tied here for reasons beyond his control. They've been pursuing nukes since at least the first Bush admin. His only options here are to talk shit or start a war.

I like trump on twitter retweeting fox and friends about his bullshit blustering then talking how he has upgraded our nuclear arsenal as the first thing he did. The story about the DOE would probably counter this, the fact Rick Perry is in charge of the DOE definitely counters this, and the fact it's been only 6 months pretty much puts a nail in that coffin, maybe our nuclear arsenal got a new paint job.

He moved them from an economy room to a business room.

He's getting rolled on a lot of things, but his hands are a bit tied here for reasons beyond his control. They've been pursuing nukes since at least the first Bush admin. His only options here are to talk shit or start a war.

His hands may be tied, but I think *not* threatening nuclear war is also an option here.

Especially with this Vanity Fair story about how the Trump DOE basically declined a transition offered by the Obama DOE.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/07/department-of-energy-risks-michael-lewis

Are you talking about Trump or Un?

Sucks that the targets of any attack would be liberal centers, paying for the sins of the rubes. Either way NK should start naming their nukes. I don't know how many they have but one definitely will be "But Her Emails" and the other "Benghazi"

especially since he repeated it and stumbled; weird comment
Except that he repeats virtually everything he says either for effect or because he forgot he's already said it once or in some cases twice.

Sucks that the targets of any attack would be liberal centers, paying for the sins of the rubes. Either way NK should start naming their nukes. I don't know how many they have but one definitely will be "But Her Emails" and the other "Benghazi"

Estimates last month were up to 60.

Back