• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2017 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Cohen is losing snaps and looks each week in the Bears offense so I'm not sure I'd go there unless you are up to gamble.

I like Crowder more and Gruden said that they wanted to get him the ball more, but Crowder hasn't done anything yet this year to earn any trust.

I will assume Ellington and McKinnon aren't on the wire? What about McGuire at the Jets -- they should be having to keep up to score and he might see more targets as a result on check downs? Powell out so that helps him.

I would grab Crowder off of waivers & hope he turns it around.

Deshaun Watson or Aaron Rodgers?

Seems like a no-brainer, then 2 weeks ago...

Hope you chose Watson. He has 102 yards and a TD already. Rodgers is injured.

The Browns gave up 2 passing TDs to every QB except Brissette who had 2 rushing TDs.

And now Watson has 128 yards and 2 TDs. 16.36 fantasy points.

Last edited:
Early report are Rodgers with a broken collarbone. Not trading Watson was the smart move (or trading Rodgers was the VERY smart move).

Cohen is losing snaps and looks each week in the Bears offense so I'm not sure I'd go there unless you are up to gamble.

I like Crowder more and Gruden said that they wanted to get him the ball more, but Crowder hasn't done anything yet this year to earn any trust.

I will assume Ellington and McKinnon aren't on the wire? What about McGuire at the Jets -- they should be having to keep up to score and he might see more targets as a result on check downs? Powell out so that helps him.
You didn't account for Tarik's increase in throwing snaps.

This year is a total washout. First year I haven't made the playoffs in either FF league in years.

Welp! No more Rodgers. What's my wire play, OGB: Manning, Stafford, Carr, Goff, Taylor, Dalton, Flacco? Of those guys, only Stafford seems roster-worthy and he's on Bye next week.

Welp! No more Rodgers. What's my wire play, OGB: Manning, Stafford, Carr, Goff, Taylor, Dalton, Flacco? Of those guys, only Stafford seems roster-worthy and he's on Bye next week.

Carr or Stafford

I don’t remember who they play but I liked Taylor’s matchup next week for streaming purposes. Think that’s my bet

I'm hoping Doug Martin and a revived(?) Adrian Peterson can revive my 1-3 start. So far, so good as I'll be at 3-3 after tonight (though I didn't start Peterson this week).

I'm hoping Doug Martin and a revived(?) Adrian Peterson can revive my 1-3 start. So far, so good as I'll be at 3-3 after tonight (though I didn't start Peterson this week).

I'm glad I stashed Martin for a few weeks having lost Odell, Charles Clay and Stefon Diggs this week.

Back