• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2017 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

I'm glad I stashed Martin for a few weeks having lost Odell, Charles Clay and Stefon Diggs this week.

yeah I am, too, and glad I didn't drop Peterson just yet (but he was about 1 week away from that). also helping is CMC scoring TDs the last 2 weeks and Cam coming alive.

Yea that leads me to ask for jordy/Baldwin or brown(no chance)/Hilton. Thinking Hilton is my best chance

I have Hilton on one of my teams this year. He's had some really bright spots and his stock is only going up. That's a no brainer, IMO.

ETA: Nonny's Thielen rec is also a good one. That dude puts up solid numbers.

Last edited:
Reach for the moon but you're not getting a #1 WR with AP.

Go after someone that you can expect positive regression to hit.

Doug Baldwin
Alshon Jeffery
Davante Parker
Adam Thielen

This is the range that is plausible although I'd likely even settle for less for AP. I'd bet his best game of the year is behind him and he'll have quite a few duds ahead due to negative gamescript. In PPR, I'd take Ellington rest of the year over AP.

Some dude is trying to offer me Shady for Michael Thomas. Pretty weak at RB, but receivers are also looking questionable with injuries and inconsistent play. Thoughts?

WR - Thomas, Hilton, Diggs (Q), Tate (D and Bye), Pryor
RB - Ajayi, Crowell, Riddick, Smallwood, A Jones

Some dude is trying to offer me Shady for Michael Thomas. Pretty weak at RB, but receivers are also looking questionable with injuries and inconsistent play. Thoughts?

WR - Thomas, Hilton, Diggs (Q), Tate (D and Bye), Pryor
RB - Ajayi, Crowell, Riddick, Smallwood, A Jones

Given that A Jones is your second best RB, I think you take that. Or, pick up McFadden/Morris and pray that the appeals court breaks dv7’s heart.

Hilton was awful last night, but there’s no way he replicates that performance after the heat the staff is getting for that turd. In related news, Jack Doyle is the absolute worst.

No league should have Run DMC or Morris still available at this point.

I've got a tough decision:

Cameron Brate @ Buffalo (Very consistent, tons of rapport with both Winston/Fitzpatrick, but against a good defense that is not generous for TEs)
or
Austin Hooper @ New England (Playing an atrocious defense that is generous to TEs, but his better last couple weeks came when Mo Sanu was out - he's back)

Back