• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2017 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Hill is currently WR2 for one of my entire leagues at almost 14 per game (.5 PPR). How is that frustrating?

He’s very inconsistent. Seems he alternates 15 point weeks with 5 point weeks. My league is non-PPR fwiw.

Today was a very good day. Won a small GPP and have an outside shot at qualifying for the Carolina Millions.

Thank you very much Seattle-Houston game!

Williams and Drake. Agree on Landry and Parker.

Team A gets TY, Jags D
Team B gets Jones Jr, Reed, Lacy (lol)

Unlimited keeper league

Oakland @ Miami...

Landry or Crabtree in a 0.5 PPR league in the FLEX? (Starting WRs: Dez and Fuller V) No real RB option for the FLEX with Zeke suspended and other RBs on bye. Could bring in Alex Collins, Damien Williams, or Kenyan Drake off waivers, but don't much see them starting over Landry or Crabtree... maybe Collins?

Depends on team's makeups IMO

Lean team A assuming all keepers are treated the same.

Team A has Luck on IR. Keepers escalate in value each year so all keepers are the same.

I’m team B and desperately need a TE and want to buy a Hilton jersey just so I can burn it. But I’m 4-4 and feel like I might as well hold onto him if Luck comes back next year.

Team A has Luck on IR. Keepers escalate in value each year so all keepers are the same.

I’m team B and desperately need a TE and want to buy a Hilton jersey just so I can burn it. But I’m 4-4 and feel like I might as well hold onto him if Luck comes back next year.

I've read the bolded 4 times and am not sure what you are trying to say.

If they escalate in value...how are they treated the same?

Each year that you keep a player, you have to pay an extra $5. Hilton would cost me $10 to keep next year while Reed and Jones would cost $10 total.

TEs on waivers as of now are Clay, Davis, Dickson so not awful.

12 team league. Two RBs, two WRs, WT, WRT, 6 bench spots.

I’m talking myself out of it but I have a waiver claim in on Stafford which makes Jones Jr tempting.

Last edited:
Real dollars?

Or set "fantasy budget"?

Real dollars. $25 base. $5 per keeper per year. Most buy ins end up around $50. You lose a draft pick for every player you keep so one guy this year didn’t keep anyone and ended up with Fournette, McCaffrey, and Cook. It looked genius at the time.

Oakland @ Miami...

Landry or Crabtree in a 0.5 PPR league in the FLEX? (Starting WRs: Dez and Fuller V) No real RB option for the FLEX with Zeke suspended and other RBs on bye. Could bring in Alex Collins, Damien Williams, or Kenyan Drake off waivers, but don't much see them starting over Landry or Crabtree... maybe Collins?

I think Landry is the best option, especially with Ajayi out of the picture. He’s a target hog.

Real dollars. $25 base. $5 per keeper per year. Most buy ins end up around $50. You lose a draft pick for every player you keep so one guy this year didn’t keep anyone and ended up with Fournette, McCaffrey, and Cook. It looked genius at the time.

Winner takes all in all-play league?

Now I'm just curious about the logistics.

Winner takes all in all-play league?

Now I'm just curious about the logistics.

Playoff champ gets 60% of pot
Runner up gets 20%
Regular season champ gets 10%
Highest points in one week gets 10%

We’ve talked about doing different payouts but can never come to a consensus on anything.

Falcons easy.

Back