• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2017 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Lot of teams are now putting the #1 CB on the #2 WR and then putting safety help over the top and doubling the #1 every time.
Have any links/articles about this? WR-CB match-ups is a very important part of DFS and hadn't seen this mentioned at all this year. Would definitely be interested in reading if so.

From what I've seen, the following guys are true shadow corners that I'm willing to bring a top WR down a notch or two when facing.

Peterson
Jenkins
Rhodes
Norman
Sherman
Ramsey + Bouye

When we saw Rhodes shadow Davante, that said a lot.

Guy came back with Tate+Jones Jr+Reed for AB. My current TE is Jared Cook.

Jared Cook is plausibly a better TE option the rest of the year than Reed. 100+ yards in 2 of their last 3 games. Likely #2 option on that offense going forward.

Have any links/articles about this? WR-CB match-ups is a very important part of DFS and hadn't seen this mentioned at all this year. Would definitely be interested in reading if so.

From what I've seen, the following guys are true shadow corners that I'm willing to bring a top WR down a notch or two when facing.

Peterson
Jenkins
Rhodes
Norman
Sherman
Ramsey + Bouye

When we saw Rhodes shadow Davante, that said a lot.

Thought I saw it from Ben Fennel on twitter but he sends out a ton of stuff and I can't find it now. He's a solid follow if you like the nuts and bolts of play design and execution but a lot of the OL/DL stuff he gets into is over my head.

I think it may be more of a scheme things with teams that don't have elite CB's. My buddy who is a Pats fan says they do it a decent bit. Don't see any other articles though so I may just be talking out of my ass.

Last edited:
isn't Jones Jr something like WR8 on the season? I don't think he will keep it up and i would never do that trade but also wouldn't consider him a low end 2 at this point.
3 TDs in their last 3 games (2 last week) have inflated his numbers. Just 2 TDs in the previous 5 games.
Never above 54 yards in a game until these last 3. Classic attempt to sell high, IMO.

Need some help with my last WR and Flex. Here are my options and I'm really struggling with it, because they are all iffy/terrible options.

Sammy Watkins vs Houston
Corey Davis vs Cincinnati
James White @ Denver
Damien Williams @ Carolina

Right now I have Davis and Watkins starting, but could use any help.

Need some help with my last WR and Flex. Here are my options and I'm really struggling with it, because they are all iffy/terrible options.

Sammy Watkins vs Houston
Corey Davis vs Cincinnati
James White @ Denver
Damien Williams @ Carolina

Right now I have Davis and Watkins starting, but could use any help.

I don't like Watkins against Houston. I'd lean Davis and Williams.

Pick one:

Demaryius Thomas vs. NE
Robby Anderson @ TB
Adam Thielen @ WAS

Would you start one of those guys at FLEX over Aaron Jones?

Marqise Lee vs the Chargers
or
Jarvis Landry @ the Panthers

0.5 ppr

Blest

3210cdf3215200190cc6ac42ae07d56a.jpg

True, also fortunate that stupid penalties don’t count in fantasy.

up 50 and he has Gronk and Carolina DST

would be a very weird SNF game for me to lose at this point

Well I'm on cloud 9 right now so gotta tell you guys about my day.

Started off advancing to the finals of a $20 H2H tournament on Play Draft that started week 1. So after 10 straight wins, I'm in the finals with one other person where first place is $10k and if I lose, I still get $4k.

On the Play Draft app as well, they have a live final in Nashville scheduled for next week where 10 people qualify to compete for $100,000. I'm currently in first place for a qualifier for one of those 10 seats, with the only way I lose being if Cam scores 33 points. Link to the tourney: https://rotogrinders.com/articles/draft-announces-100k-nfl-live-final-in-nashville-2054402

And then the most surreal one... After a crazy sweat, I won a qualifier to FantasyDraft's Carolina Millions. I'll be competing against 11 others for a million dollar prize pool. https://page.fantasydraft.com/landing/2017-carolina-million-nfl-live-final/#qualifiers

It's been an absolute crazy day but winning around $100k of equity in tournaments today has been unbelievable.

Back