• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2017 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

In the three weeks since the Bye (vs. SEA, @ CHI, and vs. HOU), Goodwin has averaged 8.3 targets per game, 6 catches per game, and 94.3 yards per game.

You're the pro, but I really like Goodwin's potential against Tennessee's secondary.
I'm all for Goodwin and think it's a great match-up, but that's why I have him as about WR20. Love him for tournaments this week as he's been successful on volume and no TDs, despite having breakaway speed.

That said...no way I'm putting him anywhere near Keenan, Julio, Thomas, Thielen, etc.

We can't overvalue a small sample size too much, especially when that SS includes a very inexperienced QB.

I'm starting to think Diggs has a higher floor than Hill, although nowhere near the ceiling. Given my current lead (2 week matchup - weird) by 15 points, I'm wondering if I should roll with Diggs. Hill also beings in the opportunity for a return/rush TD though, and is basically Smith's only target other than Kelce.

I'm all for Goodwin and think it's a great match-up, but that's why I have him as about WR20. Love him for tournaments this week as he's been successful on volume and no TDs, despite having breakaway speed.

That said...no way I'm putting him anywhere near Keenan, Julio, Thomas, Thielen, etc.

We can't overvalue a small sample size too much, especially when that SS includes a very inexperienced QB.

I agree with you. I meant that he's my second favorite receiver this week and the clear pick, IMO, over Thomas and Westbrook. He's not on my roster, though, and I don't follow SF closely enough to know much more beyond that.

ETA: And that's why I don't trust Thomas. Perfect match-up, 69 yards in the first half, and 0 in the second.

Last edited:
I agree with you. I meant that he's my second favorite receiver this week and the clear pick, IMO, over Thomas and Westbrook. He's not on my roster, though, and I don't follow SF closely enough to know much more beyond that.
That's fair.

I think it's close with DT and I'd likely still take him over Goodwin. Think it's actually a better match-up and DT has had between 8-12 targets for the last 7 games (with 4 TDs). But if you need the upside, Goodwin can definitely go for 100+ and a TD.

That's fair.

I think it's close with DT and I'd likely still take him over Goodwin. Think it's actually a better match-up and DT has had between 8-12 targets for the last 7 games (with 4 TDs). But if you need the upside, Goodwin can definitely go for 100+ and a TD.

For full context, here are my options:
Big Ben or Rodgers?
Bell
McCoy
Dez
DT, Goodwin?
Kelce
Alfred Morris, Goodwin? Westbrook? Stewart?
Gostkowski
Jags

So I was just offered Tom Brady and Tyler Lockett for Joe Flacco (who I wired after Wentz went down) and Devin Funchess.

So I was just offered Tom Brady and Tyler Lockett for Joe Flacco (who I wired after Wentz went down) and Devin Funchess.

Is that guy a functional adult? Also, how do you not have a trade deadline?

.5 PPR Flex decision,

JuJu Smith-Schuster (expected to play according to Schefter) vs. New England

OR

Giovani Bernard (with Mixon out) @ Minnesota (who is great against RB)

I also have super risky Sammy Watkins @ Seattle, but was not really considering him with Woods back.

Bernard seems like the play with Mixon out. You saw what Jonathan Stewart did to the Vikings last week, and Bernard is a lot more dynamic and will be involved in the passing game.

how about Bernard or Ajayi, I am leaning Ajayi vs Giants and Foles in for Wentz

and Kupp or R Woods? lean to Kupp just don't trust Woods off injury yet, same with Fuller plus that is against Jax

Last edited:
my FIGHTIN' Todd Gurley's just need 29 points from Dak, Dez, Crab, and Jameis and I'm in the final.

Yall have really helped me the last two weeks. Now for the championship the big question is....do I keep rolling with the POS Kirk Cousins or do I head to the waiver wire for Bortles or Foles?

Bortles.

Maybe I should have come here for advice last week. Ridiculous I started these dudes:

Keenan Allen - injured
Rivers - who sucked after Allen’s injury
Hunter Henry - got injured
Funchess - got hit on the bad shoulder and drops touchdown
Davante Adams flex - got concussed
Burkhead - scores then injures knee
Hyde - no idea why I did this
Saints D - allows Jets to score how?

Only thing I got right was Robbie Freakin Gould.

Damn, didn't realize Henry had a lacerated kidney. My waiver wire is pretty bare too with Clay, James, and Gates the best options. Guess I'll pick up Clay.

I'm also stuck with Cousins at QB. Or Winston. Drew Stanton next best on waivers.

I hate doing the what if game, but if NE Def last week did a somewhat decent job, or LAR didn't block a punt for TD or Mike Evans had an average game or Theo fuckin Riddick didn't explode for 20 pts I would be in the finals after my team dominated this week.

I need some finals help - the team I am playing is stacked and my team is Todd Gurley plus a lot of trash. I need 1 TE and 2 Flex out of this list of turdy options:

Greg Olsen vs Bucs
Cam Brate @ Panthers
Eric Ebron @ Bengals
Sammy Watkins @ Titans
Tarik Cohen vs Browns
Wayne Gallman @ Cards

Right now I have Olsen as my TE and Brate and Cohen as my flex, but thats pretty terrible. It may be the best of the terrible though.

Olsen
Ebron
????? I'd gamble on Watkins and hope he breaks a long one.

Pick 2 QBs: Prescott v SEA; Taylor @ NE; Winston @ CAR

RBs: Gurley, Ingram, Elliott (I can't envision sitting any of these, one will be in the flex) *J.Williams v MIN and McKinnon @ GB my backups. Nope.*

Pick 2 WRs: Crabtree @ PHI; Landry @ KC; Dez v SEA (one could be in the Flex over TG, MI, or EE.... but come on...) *have Marquise Lee too but he is le ded. Sterling Sheppard prob best option on waivers*

There is a super flex where I currently plan on playing a 2nd QB but could be talked into starting my 3 WRs and sitting a QB.

Right now going: Dak, Crab, Landry, Zeke, Gurley, Kelce, Ingram, Taylor

Back