• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2017 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Here are my results from our draft last night - picked 6th
10 team league
1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, K, Def

QBs: Aaron Rodgers, Russell Wilson
RB: M Gordon, B Powell, R Kelly, T. Riddick (looking at swapping him out for Rawls)
WR: Demaryius Thomas, Golden Tate, DeSean Jackson, Josh Brown, Brandon Marshall, Danny Amendola
TE: Gronk
K: Matt Bryant
Def: Seattle

thoughts?

Why didn't you draft a second TE?

good q. not good options, Gronks bye is week 9, rolling the dice that one will appear before, could grab Fleener, now?

Yea I'm in a similar situation in a league, got Olsen as TE1, but every time my spot came up the next TE's were just too much of a reach and some real steals/upside guys had fallen in WR/RB slots, so I figure I'll just go for a streaming option at TE if needed and hope Greg holds up.

Still loving how many people take a DEF in like Round 7 when the difference between the #1 DEF and #13 DEF last year was like 2.5 ppg. And that drops to just about 1ppg when comparing #2 to #10.

I always doubt myself after Auction Drafts...

$200 to spend. Didn't realize my BOY, Rico, was on IR until week 8. Luckily, we have an IR spot where I can stash him without penalty. He will be dynamite soon...maybe just not this year.

Big games (100+, 200+ Rush/Rec or 300+/400+ Pass) and big plays (40+ then double bonus for 50+) for rush/pass/rec are rewarded with bonus points. 1 PPR.

JOE LOONEY TUNES
6Jordy Nelson, GB WR $48
10A.J. Green, Cin WR $51
22Todd Gurley, LAR RB $43
53Michael Crabtree, Oak WR $24
56Dan Bailey, Dal K $2
74C.J. Prosise, Sea RB $2
80Adrian Peterson, NO RB $12
104Vikings D/ST D/ST $1
107Matthew Stafford, Det QB $3
113Ameer Abdullah, Det RB $7
127Rico Gathers*, Dal TE $1
138Andrew Luck*, Ind QB $2
148Deshaun Watson, Hou QB $1
157Rex Burkhead, NE RB $1
164Coby Fleener, NO TE $1
171Tyler Lockett, Sea WR $1

15 highest priced players:

Le'Veon Ball, $65
David Johnson, $64
Devonte Freeman, $62
Antonio Brown, $60
LeSean McCoy, $58
Julio Jones, $56
Odell Beckham Jr. , $52
AJ Green, $51 (MINE)
Ezekiel Elliott, $49
Jordy Nelson, $48 (MINE) *oops*
Melvin Gordon, $48
Mike Evans, $46
Jay Ajayi, $44
Todd Gurley, $43 (MINE)
Brandin Cooks, $42
Jordan Howard, $42

Haha, if I'da known that was you, I would have bid up the cowboy players even more.

-Mike's Marauders

MIKE'S MARAUDERS
1 David Johnson, Ari RB $64
15 Ezekiel Elliott, Dal RB $49
32 Darren McFadden, Dal RB $7
71 Justin Tucker, Bal K $2
72 Russell Wilson, Sea QB $12
75 Martavis Bryant, Pit WR $15
84 Sammy Watkins, LAR WR $15
88 DeVante Parker, Mia WR $8
96 Kyle Rudolph, Min TE $5
102 Duke Johnson Jr., Cle RB $7
112 Cardinals D/ST D/ST $2
119 Giovani Bernard, Cin RB $2
120 Kirk Cousins, Wsh QB $3
125 Eric Decker, Ten WR $5
131 Eric Ebron, Det TE $1
142 Jordan Matthews, Buf WR $3

Sorry, don't have DV7's formatting skills. This was my first Auction league and first PPR league. My WR's are weak which may be a fatal flaw in a PPR league.

Miami D worth rostering? Drafted them thinking theyd be good for 2 games each against Bills/Jets but they open with TB which could put up some points and have NE in the playoff weeks. Thinking about dropping them for Buffalo week 1 and then just dropping and picking up new D's every week.

Couldn't log in from Chile, and the auction auto-drafted the below team for me.

QB - Luck
RBs - Ajayi, Riddick, J Rogers, Bernard, Vereen
WRs - M Thomas, Hilton, Pryor, Tate, Diggs, Doctson
TE - Rudolph
D - Giants
K - Santos

Stacked at WR, but really thin at RB. Picking up Dalton off waivers in Luck's absence. Already offered TY & Bernard to try to get another RB1 but was quickly denied. Any nifty trade ideas for a RB?

Joined a random league on Yahoo to get another team in, but didn't realize until too late they do IDP's (and irritatingly use odd number of rounds which is unfair to players drafting at the end of the first round).

Any quick advice on how/when to draft IDP's (they have 6 on the roster).

With Willie Snead suspended, need a flex option:

Randall Cobb vs SEA
Marvin Jones vs ARI
Jamaal Charles vs LAC

I was banking on ginn replacing Beckham if need be, now gotta roll with him over Parker and hope Odell is healthy. Also need to pick up a qb, tyrod or flacco?

I was banking on ginn replacing Beckham if need be, now gotta roll with him over Parker and hope Odell is healthy. Also need to pick up a qb, tyrod or flacco?

Tyrod, for sure.

At least Ginn should receive a bump from the Snead suspension :noidea:

Was Ajayi your auto-1st round pick?

It was an auction, so no rounds, but it auto-bid up to his ESPN value for him and no one topped it.

Now I'm absolutely screwed this week with Ajayi and JaQuizz both hurricaned out. Think I'll just punt until next week. No chance Riddick and Gio can get it done at RB, plus I've got Giants D about to be shredded by Zeke's one game and Luck out.

Back