• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2017 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

It was an auction, so no rounds, but it auto-bid up to his ESPN value for him and no one topped it.

Now I'm absolutely screwed this week with Ajayi and JaQuizz both hurricaned out. Think I'll just punt until next week. No chance Riddick and Gio can get it done at RB, plus I've got Giants D about to be shredded by Zeke's one game and Luck out.

God speed.

It was an auction, so no rounds, but it auto-bid up to his ESPN value for him and no one topped it.

Now I'm absolutely screwed this week with Ajayi and JaQuizz both hurricaned out. Think I'll just punt until next week. No chance Riddick and Gio can get it done at RB, plus I've got Giants D about to be shredded by Zeke's one game and Luck out.

yea I have giants D and was hoping Zeke would miss this one. I might end up punting as well, don't know if its worth dropping them for ATL/Cinci/LAC

yea I have giants D and was hoping Zeke would miss this one. I might end up punting as well, don't know if its worth dropping them for ATL/Cinci/LAC
Cowboys were always going to light up NYGs D.

McAdoo talking shit about Zeke and the o-line was UNsmart.

Someone sell me on Ty Montgomery. I have a few trade offers with someone where he is a key part of the deal, but I have no faith in him. I'm assuming thats cause im a Bears fan. Looking for some rational insight.

I don't trust him either and this is after I rode him to a couple key wins last year mid-fantasy season.

Still unclear, to me at least, where his new role is going to be and what that means for his #stats.

Umm...he was drafted as a RB, had been planned to be an RB all along (supposedly)....is the primary back, will get touches, and can catch out of the backfield.

If people are down on Cobb, not sure why they'd be down on Montgomery too.

Montgomery was the RB16 from Week 6 onward last year. Finished the year with almost 6 ypc (5.94) and 8 ypr (7.91)

One of only 7 backs in last 20 years to top 5.0ypc (min 80 att) and 8.0 ypr (min 50 cat) in their first 2 seasons [joins Charles, Portis, CJ2K, Gore, MJD and Joique Bell.

love my keeper team

bonus points for long passes/runs/catches (40+ yards) extra bonus if TD. Bonus if passing >300/bump at 400 -- same for running/receiving at 100+/200+.

No PPR

1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 R/W/T flex, 1 K, 1 DEF play each week

QBs: Ryan, Mariota, Watson (10th round value for next season if a stud)
RBs: D Johnson, Gurley, AP, Abdullah, Duke Johnson, Prosise
WRs: Pryor, K Allen, Cobb, Ginn
TE: Kelce, Witten
K: Bailey
DEF: Arizona

Don't like you WRs much at all personally but David Johnson can cover a lot of holes. Learned that last year. Hope Allen can finally stay healthy but I'd be worried if he's my #2.

I'm loving Allen this year IF he's healthy. And so many are sleeping on Cobb. That WR corps has sneaky huge upside.

My RB situation in Pit1 is horrible. I was hoping to get 3 decent weeks from Jacquizz to help sort everything out. Now I'm looking at starting Burkhead tomorrow.

Start 2 (WR/FLEX)

Demaryius Thomas vs LAC
Bilal Powell @ BUF
Sammy Watkins vs IND
John Brown @ DET
Adam Thielen vs NO
Terrence West @ CIN

I'm leaning towards Powell at FLEX. The WR situation is not so great. Thomas has a bad match-up and is questionable. Watkins has a great match-up, but an awful quarterback. Brown and Thielen both could put up numbers, but I'm not sure either has the upside of Thomas and Watkins.

Start 1:

Jonathan Stewart @ SF
Ameer Abdullah vs ARI
Jeremy Hill vs BAL

This is obviously Stewart, right?

Yeah, Stewart's value isn't going to get any higher than it is now. Hopefully he can vulture some goal line TDs.

Any chance Golladay turns into a legit starter with keeper potential this year? Wondering if I should hold onto him or Smallwood this week. You can only keep players you drafted or traded for, ie no waiver pickups, so trying to project out long term. Think Smallwood has a chance to become the main guy.

1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 2 FLEX, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 D

QB - Mariota
RB - McCoy, D Martin, J Rodgers, Prosise, Kamara, J Williams
WR - Jordy, M Thomas, T. Hill, Diggs, John Brown, S Shepard
TE - Henry
K - Tucker
D - Pats

Auction draft. Spent a lot of money but got good value on Shady, Jordy, and Thomas early. Kind of screwed me in the RB dept, but hopefully one of the young guys will break out. Feeling pretty good about Prosise.

Getting nervous about Tolzien effecting TY's output this weekend. Should I start Pierre Garcon, Robbie Anderson, or Corey Davis over him in a 0.5 PPR league?

Getting nervous about Tolzien effecting TY's output this weekend. Should I start Pierre Garcon, Robbie Anderson, or Corey Davis over him in a 0.5 PPR league?

Don't think so, unless you think Garcon will get the Julio treatment from the Panthers' secondary. Even then, he's still got Hoyer as his QB and a pretty nasty front 7 to contend with.

Back