• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2017 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Oh shiz I forgot the season starts tonight. Got a little crazy in an auction draft:

QB- Brady
RB - Hyde, Mixon, J.Stewart, J. Hill
WR - Nelson, Hogan, Conley, Thielen
TE - Gronk, Kelce
DEF - Chiefs
K - Walsh

QB - Brady, WR - Nelson, TE - Gronk are definites. Outside of that I have 2RBs/1WR/FLEX. What say ye wise FF experts?

how many team league is that?

10 team league. Got bored and spent all my money early.

I also ended up dropping Conley and picking up the BUF defense. Playing the Jets this week. No idea how they were still available

Last edited:
You can play in my auction league anytime Brasky. In fact, let me know the next time you join a league so I can join too...

Pick 4:

AB
Hilton
Keenan Allen
Crowder
Hogan

Wife benched Gillesllie today. To say that she is salty would be a gross understatement

Start 2 (WR/FLEX)

Demaryius Thomas vs LAC
Bilal Powell @ BUF
Sammy Watkins vs IND
John Brown @ DET
Adam Thielen vs NO
Terrence West @ CIN

I'm leaning towards Powell at FLEX. The WR situation is not so great. Thomas has a bad match-up and is questionable. Watkins has a great match-up, but an awful quarterback. Brown and Thielen both could put up numbers, but I'm not sure either has the upside of Thomas and Watkins.

Bump. What do y'all think? I'm leaning towards Powell/Brown, though I feel like benching Thomas will come back to haunt me.

what do I do with odell? I have Marshall and he is starting. I had to pick up a new QB because of the MIA/TB scenario so I cant drop anyone else to pick up Shephard. Do I go with Odell or play Kevin White at 1pm?

what do I do with odell? I have Marshall and he is starting. I had to pick up a new QB because of the MIA/TB scenario so I cant drop anyone else to pick up Shephard. Do I go with Odell or play Kevin White at 1pm?

I think you have to play Odell.

I have him in another league and hope that if the Giants sit him, then they announce it prior to kickoff.

I would do that but at that point I don't have a backup. So if Odell sits I get no points, or I could just bench Odell and play Kevin white

I doubt he plays. If he does, he'll likely be limited by the injury. If you're the favorite by a decent margin, play it safe with White. If you're the underdog, roll the dice with ODB. It sucks that he is in the late game, so options are very limited unless they announce he is out before the early games.

Bump. What do y'all think? I'm leaning towards Powell/Brown, though I feel like benching Thomas will come back to haunt me.

That would be my choices. With Thomas/Thielen the other options. There's so many iffy injury/QB situations Week 1, just accept that you're going to choose the wrong one and go from there Week 2 onward.

I think I'd lean toward Watkins over brown. Yes he has a terrible QB but they are also going against a terrible defense without their best CB. It is a tough call though

There's a bit more clarity today.

Back