• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2017 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Struggling with flex options.

RB
Stewart
Cohen
T West

Leaning Cohen as Howard is not 100%

WR
Tyrell Williams
Devante Parker as Landry is not 100%
Sammy meh Watkins

Last week left a ton of points on the bench ---thanks for any feedback.

Struggling with flex options.

RB
Stewart
Cohen
T West

Leaning Cohen as Howard is not 100%

WR
Tyrell Williams
Devante Parker as Landry is not 100%
Sammy meh Watkins

Last week left a ton of points on the bench ---thanks for any feedback.

I would lean West and Watkins. If you have to pick one, then I'd go with West.

Pick 1:

Dinged up J. Landry @ LAC
Rishard Matthews @ Jax
M. Lee v. TN
Chris Thompson @ LAR
R. Shepherd v. Buf

Have Landry penciled in, but may go with Matthews

Dak @DEN

OR

Cousins @LAR

The only reason I'm remotely considering Dak against that secondary is that I think maybe he'll try to run more with Zeke out and the receivers covered.

Dak @DEN

OR

Cousins @LAR

The only reason I'm remotely considering Dak against that secondary is that I think maybe he'll try to run more with Zeke out and the receivers covered.

Zeke is not out and will have a field day with the DEN defense.

The stay on the injunction won't be decided on until before week 3 if not week 4. So at minimum, he's playing this week.

Last edited:
Shit yea, my bad, that was the previous line of thinking, but his rushing was why I was considering him.

I'm dumb.

Obviously I haven't kept up with the Zeke stuff. I picked up Dak in like 3/4 of my leagues in preparation for Zeke to be out, but I guess it doesn't really matter.

Last edited:
Jimmy Graham is killing me. Still waiting for him to break 10 yards receiving on the season.

Having both LeVeon Bell and Ezekiel Elliot was supposed to be cool.

Zeke is not out and will have a field day with the DEN defense.

tenor.gif

Feels good to have Zeke and have him put up an almost goose egg an still put up the second most points in your league and get the W. Thanks fantasy gods! :bowdown:

I'm down 1 and have OBJ and Sterling Shepard as his ostensible handcuff. Thinking of just starting Shepard even if OBJ starts just in case OBJ "tweaks" his ankle early in the game and sits out the rest.

Back