• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2017 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

High-scorer of the league 5 out of 7 weeks now. Nearly back to net-zero from what I paid and we still have the playoffs to come. That fantasy team is CRUSHING it.

I don't wish to speak about my other two teams. Thanks.

This year has been a complete bust. Probably have 2 or 3 combined QB starts out of 2 leagues with 20 plus points, Jimmy Graham has sucked, Lost both of my 1st round picks to injury. When I have a good week my opponent gets 50 out of his kicker and defense.

I've got a tough decision:

Cameron Brate @ Buffalo (Very consistent, tons of rapport with both Winston/Fitzpatrick, but against a good defense that is not generous for TEs)
or
Austin Hooper @ New England (Playing an atrocious defense that is generous to TEs, but his better last couple weeks came when Mo Sanu was out - he's back)

Hate Brooper

It's settled then.

Brate: 6 catches for 60 yards

Hooper: 1 catch for 6 yards

My mind wasn't foggy when I set my lineup: I went Brate. It's .5 PPR, so not a bad day.

Engram on by this week so going to try and target Witten.

Do I drop:
Dotson
Sanu
Lee
Jones Jr.

Leaning Dotson but he has huge upside going forward and WR is my clear weakest position.

I have someone interested in Hunter Henry

1QB/2WR/1RB/1TE/2Flex, .5PPR

My Team:

QB:
Russel Wilson

WR:
Diggs
Jandry
Jeffrey
R. Matthews
Crowder
Kearse

RB:
McCoy
Anderson
Darkwa
C. Thompson
Smallwood

TE:
Gronk
Henry

His Team:

QB:
Rivers

RB:
Hunt
McKinnon
M. Gordon
L. Miller
Crowell
Gallman

WR:
Dez
Thielen
D. Adams
Fuller V
Watkins
Kupp

TE:
Hooper

He's stated interest in Henry, what is a resonable (slight stretch) ask that would improve my team. I was thinking Adams or L. Miller, but Adams w/o Rodgers isn't great. Not sure he'd give up Dez or one of his top 3 backs for Henry, and Thielen is redundant once Diggs is back. He's pretty thin at WR anyway.

I could throw in one of my above avg. WR to try to entice Dez, but probably wouldn't work. Maybe Henry/Matthews for Hooper/Dez?

What's the best I could conceivably get?

Maybe try Henry and Smallwood for L Miller? Really don't know why he's valuing Henry that high, but sounds like that might work.

Maybe try Henry and Smallwood for L Miller? Really don't know why he's valuing Henry that high, but sounds like that might work.

Mainly b/c Hooper is his TE and because the league has such a huge bench, there really isn't much in FA (plus, for some unknown reason a lot of teams carry 2-3 TEs, one team has 4). I have 2 b/c of when Gronk got nick up and Samuel was a better drop than Henry.

In a keeper league would you guys rather have Tyreek Hill or TY Hilton? Both are so frustrating.

Back