• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 Pit League 2 - Draft order set. Draft Tues. 8:45 PM EST

I couldn't get 9 PM but changed it to 8:45 PM on Tuesday September 5th.

Hopefully this time will work for well for most. If I don't here any objections by the end of the day today, I will send out an email to the whole league alerting them to the time.

Draft order going to be randomly generated at Draft Time, or beforehand? Just wanna know whether to prepare for a specific spot or just any potential slot.

Here is the draft order for Tuesday at 8:45 PM. I just assigned a number to each name in order of the roster as it appears on my commish page and did an RNG.

1) iodeac
2) mydeaconmyhand
3) RaleighDeaconReturns
4) Satan's Minions
5) Mike Vick in a Box (Deac6)
6) DeaconPeach
7) Cruzing to Victory
8) Deachawk
9) freakadeac
10) TripleDeacon
11) Wait Its Not Soccer
12) BigTreeDeac
13) Yes We Cam
14) chicdeac
15) OblongPickle
16) Sleepy

If only Yahoo had easy to setup mock drafts for 16 teams.

I have a feeling, though, that 15 is the sweet spot for these large leagues.

They don't call it the Sweet Fifteen for nuthin!

I tend to agree in 10-12 team leagues, but fucking 29 picks between those close picks is going to be a long wait.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

Been a looooooooong time since I was in such a big league. I'm excited!

I hated my team, every single pick was a struggle and frustrating, but seems to be projected OK.

Pretty happy with my team other than a weak TE spot (Fleener)

Guys, my starting TE is Austin Hooper. I think I won (lost?) the shitty TE lottery.

Back