• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2017/2018 - New & Improved: Arsenal Free (NWT)

Have to think we're going to find out a lot about Andy Robertson in the next few weeks.

Feel like so many people have wanted this, and now, everyone is like, ehhhhh, jk jk can Moreno be okay?

Also, I don’t think I’ve seen anything on Clyne is awhile and def haven’t seen him in training photos. Pretty extended injury.

Spurs finish group of death 5-0-1. Only team to hit 16 points.

And we are garbage in the league. Football is funny.

15129914398638.jpg

I guess PSG is regretting beating out Bayern for top spot now?

This is the first time I can remember when United got a more difficult draw than Citeh.

Alright, Juve it is. Glory glory days and what not. Let's knock out both of last year's finalists.

A North London squad has to fall all over itself in the first leg of a Round of 16 UCL tie. Them's the rules

Also, I don’t think I’ve seen anything on Clyne is awhile and def haven’t seen him in training photos. Pretty extended injury.

He's travelling with the team to Porto. Out for the match but apparently will be training with the team in an extended 'warm weather' stay in the region for 4 days. Might be a few weeks away, though at this point might make sense to give him time to recover and let the two young lads keep playing RB.

Wowww, gorgeous ball from Eriksen to Kane 4 yards out but beaten by Buffon. Great save.

Could be 2-2 already.

Back