• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2017/2018 - New & Improved: Arsenal Free (NWT)

Lovren lost his mind and then a harsh (ish) penalty on Milner. What a frustrating 5-2 victory.

So no Lallana, Can or Ox for the rest of the season. Who knows what the midfield will be this weekend. Can’t risk Henderson.

So no Lallana, Can or Ox for the rest of the season. Who knows what the midfield will be this weekend. Can’t risk Henderson.

I'm not ready to give up on either of Can or Lallana coming back at the end of the year. CL final is on 5/26, so there is still time for one of them to improve slightly. Lallana has been in South Africa doing rehab of some sort, so I'm guessing he is slightly closer to coming back. It would be great if one of them could improve enough to strengthen our bench and maybe provide 20 or 30 minutes. Hard to expect much more than that.

Other options include:
1. Playing Moreno in midfield. Not ideal, but might be our best option. Would theoretically have the legs to press and has the speed to get forward in a counterattack.
2. If Clyne is fit, play TAA in midfield. Not sure you want to move someone who has been playing so well to a new position, but you could potentially do so and play the solid Clyne at RB.

Only other options are Danny Ings, Curtis Jones (17 years old midfielder), or Ben Woodburn (18 year old forward). I guess you could play Joe Gomez as some sort of defensive midfielder, but that seems ludicrous.

1125_aerial21.jpg

Had no idea this was on the river, was with Brasky but it was a night match.

I'm not ready to give up on either of Can or Lallana coming back at the end of the year. CL final is on 5/26, so there is still time for one of them to improve slightly. Lallana has been in South Africa doing rehab of some sort, so I'm guessing he is slightly closer to coming back. It would be great if one of them could improve enough to strengthen our bench and maybe provide 20 or 30 minutes. Hard to expect much more than that.

Other options include:
1. Playing Moreno in midfield. Not ideal, but might be our best option. Would theoretically have the legs to press and has the speed to get forward in a counterattack.
2. If Clyne is fit, play TAA in midfield. Not sure you want to move someone who has been playing so well to a new position, but you could potentially do so and play the solid Clyne at RB.

Only other options are Danny Ings, Curtis Jones (17 years old midfielder), or Ben Woodburn (18 year old forward). I guess you could play Joe Gomez as some sort of defensive midfielder, but that seems ludicrous.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Moreno or TAA play midfield this weekend. Would like to see them get that experience at least once before being forced to do it against Roma or potentially in the final.

Griezmann flinging himself all over the turf in Madrid with Atletico playing a man down.

This was a bad draw for Arsenal. Team with mental fortitude in abundance versus team with none.

They will melt at the Wanda

Back