• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2017/2018 - New & Improved: Arsenal Free (NWT)

Actually only six goals, the third so-called Liverpool goal in game one was clearly offside. See for yourself:

the same number Roma kicked into Liverpool's net (without help from the officials).

That’s the 33rd minute of the 4-24 game? Mane scored the 3rd goal in like the 60th minute? What in the world are you arguing? His third goal was from the pen spot on a pass.

Seems like a good place to put this

Suárez: “I was amazed that the referee didn't call my challenge on Varane."

Hilarious. Clipped the hell out of him. Evened out as Madrid’s goal scorer shouldn’t have been on the pitch and we were down a man, but wow. Excellent goals by Messi and Bale. Hope bale goes somewhere that he can play next season. Preferably not Man U though

Real Madrid returned 1,000 tickets for the CL final. Must be nice to so jaded by success you can't find enough people to go to the biggest match in club soccer.

Heading to Tampa for the weekend. Any one know of a good soccer bar down there to watch the game or a brewery that has TVs? It is casual to go watch a game by yourself in full kit wanker?

Heading to Tampa for the weekend. Any one know of a good soccer bar down there to watch the game or a brewery that has TVs? It is casual to go watch a game by yourself in full kit wanker?

Cigar City Brewing's pub is decent and they have the best beer in town. Good food too.

been a long week, already getting nervous. trying to keep my expectations low as RM are favored for good reasons, but hoping we can be clinical and steal the w. allez allez allez

Every day I get a little more nervous, I'm debating whether to watch in a pub with a ton of Liverpool supporters or just watching at home.

Back