• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2017/2018 - New & Improved: Arsenal Free (NWT)

Marseille v Leipzig match was fun as was the Salzburg v Lazio game. Europa league quarters always seem to be crazy. Hope Arsenal draw Atletico...

as an unattached sports fan, I was hoping for Real-Roma for more Spain-Italy intrigue

For all the help Madrid seems to get from the refs, they're not getting any from UEFA. If they go through PSG-Juve-Bayern-Liverpool, they will have earned it.

Charlotte selected as a site for International Champions Cup this summer. No announcement on lucky teams playing here.

West Brom fouled Lukaku almost the exact same way Madrid was fouled at the end of the game today, except it was a straight up American football tackle. Wasn’t called. Because that’s not a foul that ever gets called in that situation

Liverpool have done a good job of not conceding goals at home in europe. Hopefully that continues for the last one.....

Just incredible.

Hopefully Ox's injury isn't as bad as his face on the stretcher made it seem. He had the "fuck me, i'm not going to the world cup" look.

The fact they didn't let him walk on it and immediately signaled for a sub does not bode well.

Back