• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Solar Eclipse Thread

I swear when I was a kid I would look directly at the sun all the time. Maybe it makes your dong not grow but my eyes are legit.

20914543_10213885401917024_7884078631021295906_n.jpg

It's happening!!!

(Just took my first glance)

Used my welder's mask to see the initial partial eclipse. Ready for the next hour or so.

Ozzy Osbourne performing the entire album Bark At The Moon this afternoon at a music festival in rural Illinois.

I would like to hear that, but I'd rather hear Diary of a Madman.

This would be more fun if it wasn't 100 fucking degrees outside.

ugh greensboro living up to it's shithole nickname with this random ass storm popping up right around eclipse viewing time. thanks biff.

Greensboro for the fail again. I could look at clouds like this any day

I didn't look but a split second at the beginning, just looked now and it worked fine. I wouldn't recommend looking long, and depends on the lens strength, should be 12, 13, or 14. Mine is 13.

That was pretty underwhelming, though I'm not in the totality.

we made a real big deal of it at work and had the eclipse Krispy Kreme donuts, etc...All for nothing. #mehclipse2017

Pretty cool, but yeah I'd say getting into the totality would have probably been much better

Back