• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone can keep the Panthers from winning, it's John Fox. Fuck sports

It's amazing this team was able to get 4 wins. Injuries are a real problem. No doubt. But there's no excuse for having OL play this poor. The whole point of drafting McCaffrey and Samuels was to get fast players who could operate in space without relying to stellar run blocking. But they can't. McCaffrey got 48 yards in 14 touches. Samuels blew the damn game because he couldn't catch the option pitch. It's hard to fathom how this team can be this bad.

I blame this on Curtis Samuel

That drop set the tone for the day

Looks like a poor draft for the Panthers, also the NFL is just unwatchable right now

The best Panthers draft pick is kicking for KC.

Today puts in stark relief how we shouldn't have let Ginn go. Saints didn't even give him that much money.

Such a plodding offense right now

We'll see -- Saints have vs CHI and vs TB the next two weeks. Very easily be 6-2

I just remembered I've got to root for this team in person next week.

We stink, the NFC S was ours for the taking, we choked against the Saints and it’s all our fault. The Saints gonna win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back