• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RapSheet: #Saints pass-rusher Alex Okafor, one of their top free agent signings and in the midst of breaking out, is out for the season with a torn Achilles, sources say. He’s helped that defense’s epic turnaround.

Klein and Lattimore currently down as well, unknown how soon they'll return

I don't like rooting for injuries, but wouldn't mind those three guys being out this week for the Saints

It's so much fun to actually get to root for Russell Wilson.

I think this Falcons team could be a problem down the stretch. They still haven’t figured it out offensively but they don’t look as inept as they did a month ago.

I think this Falcons team could be a problem down the stretch. They still haven’t figured it out offensively but they don’t look as inept as they did a month ago.

I'm cool with it, they get the Saints twice and we play them week 17. One game up and they will lay a turd vs. someone we don't expect.

Someone else has got to get the other wildcard. Probably was better for Seattle to go one game back of us. I hate the Falcons, but just care about the Panthers making it first, and getting 3 teams in from the South would make it undoubtedly the best division in the NFL (might already be).

I feel like the Vikings are a fraud

Not really any team I'm scared to play in the playoffs at this point, I think we can hang with anyone

Eagles maybe the best resume but we likely beat them at home if we didn't spot them two touchdowns with dumb, unforced turnovers

I feel like the Vikings are a fraud

Not really any team I'm scared to play in the playoffs at this point, I think we can hang with anyone

Eagles maybe the best resume but we likely beat them at home if we didn't spot them two touchdowns with dumb, unforced turnovers

The #1 game I want to avoid in the playoffs is at Saints. Other than that I feel great, and would really like to see them get another shot at Phili.

@HerbieTeope: #Saints are planning to bring back CB Sterling Moore, according to a source. Moore will help bolster CB depth and provide experience.

Lattimore injury serious?

Kelvin is out for the Bills this week. Everything is coming up Hurney.

Show of hands. How many people knew Kony Ealy was on the Jets before this week? I completely missed that he got picked up the day after the Pats cut him.

Show of hands. How many people knew Kony Ealy was on the Jets before this week? I completely missed that he got picked up the day after the Pats cut him.

I did. He’s doing decently well to add.

Lattimore out this week for NO, was in a walking boot as of Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back