• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The big problem is that he's pretty much redundant to CMC. We drafted a RB who has trouble running between the tackles, but is an excellent receiver out of the backfield. Then drafted a WR who made his name as an excellent receiver out of the backfield.

I'd rather stick with CMC and CJ in the backfield (or one of them and Armah), 1 TE, and 2 WR. At this point, Wright and Moore look like the best two WR. Saw that Rivera wants to see more Moore this week. He's the damn coach so let's hope that happens.

I don't really think this is true at all. Samuel had the most impressive preseason of any WR in the league and every catch was down field.

Yeah, if he can ever get healthy, Samuel is going to be a big time player. I've said poor man's Tyreke Hill from the start - certainly not as fast/dynamic on deep routes/ST, but possibly better at short/intermediate routes.

We have an ongoing 2018 NFL season thread and a Deacs in the NFL thread.

Definitely wish he was a Panther though.

We’re gonna need to hire a defensive coordinator this offseason

Almost half the quarter is over and the O has only run three crappy plays.

Wait I thought they called offensive holding? Wasn’t really paying attention between his call and that TD run

hot take? we don't need a backup QB because anything short of an elite QB is 5-11 at best with this crap team.

Wait I thought they called offensive holding? Wasn’t really paying attention between his call and that TD run

Pretty sure it was Bradbury holding in the end zone. I don’t think the announcers corrected it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back