• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someday DSD will bounce his grandson on his knee and tell him about Scam Newton not diving on a ball in the Super Bowl.

Yeah, Panthers fans always complain that Cam isn't competitive enough. It's a real problem :rolleyes:

Agreed that this loss isn't a big deal. I would have been far more worried if we had lost the way we did last year, getting roasted for 300 yards by one player. Bradberry seems to have taken the next step (although, presumably, we gave him a good amount of help considering we let Matt Ryan run for 2 TD's). Not a fun loss to watch, but not a terrible one.

Last edited:
Cam made a good decision not to try for that recovery. there were already 3 broncos on the ground, and the eay cams body was facing he would have destroyed his shoulder for good. haters gonna hate

I have 2 lowers for the Bengals game if anyone is looking to go, I can shoot them to you through email. Section 104 row 11, 300.00 total. Have a free place to park as well

Good point. I'm guessing the Browns would take a conditional 7th for Tyrod.

Tyrod's going to be the new Fitzpatrick. He probably play for 4-5 more teams before his time is up.

Tyrod's going to be the new Fitzpatrick. He probably play for 4-5 more teams before his time is up.

Went to the Pro Bowl as a alternate when Cam went to the Super Bowl. Was an alternate one other time. Pretty amazing really. Speaks to QB depth in the league.

He’s a solid QB in a league that requires good to great QB play. He’s fine for a roster who has given up on their QB but needs to draft a long term guy.

So you mean a team that's gonna go 5-11 ? Or a team with a killer defense that Trent Dilfer can get to the Super Bowl.

Either I guess. Not sure what distinction you’re making.

The big problem is that he's pretty much redundant to CMC. We drafted a RB who has trouble running between the tackles, but is an excellent receiver out of the backfield. Then drafted a WR who made his name as an excellent receiver out of the backfield.

I'd rather stick with CMC and CJ in the backfield (or one of them and Armah), 1 TE, and 2 WR. At this point, Wright and Moore look like the best two WR. Saw that Rivera wants to see more Moore this week. He's the damn coach so let's hope that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back