• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge game today made bigger by the debacle last week. I'm hoping the game plan is to use screens against their excellent pass rush. I'm also hoping we see Samuel actually play, and if we have 4th and 1 at the 50 Ron isn't a little wuss.

Look how easy that is, Ron. Just move the pile a few inches and get a first down.

Having to watch in a bar with no sound. What’s all the stuff with Reid?

Reid didn't have a real preseason. It will take him time to get back to his top form, whatever that is. I certainly don't mind attitude on defense.

This is one of the things with signing Kap, you will not be able to bench him or even criticize him when he inevitably plays badly like Reid is

Reid just needs to shut up and play. And I’m not talking about thr anthem protests.

Apparently pregame he interrupted the eagles into and was restrained by teammates and a ref, had to be held back during the coin flip, and now is having confrontations on the field. Like dude just play football and try to contribute

Glad Samuel is getting run but I’d like to see him used in something other than gadget plays

I love Cam but I’m always jealous seeing a qb perfectly placing it wherever he wants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back