• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we cut Torrey Smith before the season we could probably have been able to absorb Peterson’s contract.

If we cut Torrey Smith we don't beat Eagles on Sunday

If we cut Smith Curtis Samuels would have had more than 7 touches this season, and we wouldn’t of had to have Torrey make that catch to keep the game alive.

2018 Carolina Panthers 4-2

There was a good article in The Athletic or somewhere about how Torrey Smith is a good mentor to Samuel and Moore. I think he or Wright comes back as a #5 WR. I’m not sure there’s a space on the team for Byrd long term.

There was a good article in The Athletic or somewhere about how Torrey Smith is a good mentor to Samuel and Moore. I think he or Wright comes back as a #5 WR. I’m not sure there’s a space on the team for Byrd long term.

yeah that's fine as long as he's not getting reps over those two in actual games

We don’t need Peterson, but it would suck if he goes the Saints, which means it’s obviously going to happen

Guys, the Rams and Chiefs would light us on fire. Let’s be serious. I’d rather play the Rams because I think we match up better with them but the Chiefs would beat us by 30.

Guys, the Rams and Chiefs would light us on fire. Let’s be serious. I’d rather play the Rams because I think we match up better with them but the Chiefs would beat us by 30.

The Panthers tend to play up or down to our opponents though, I think we would give the Rams a competitive game. I’m not sold on the Chiefs, I’m naturally skeptical of any AFC team that’s not the patriots.

The Panthers tend to play up or down to our opponents though, I think we would give the Rams a competitive game. I’m not sold on the Chiefs, I’m naturally skeptical of any AFC team that’s not the patriots.

And we beat the Pats in Foxborough last year. If we start playing a more uptempo offense, actually use our play makers, and let Cam be Cam, we can beat anyone in the league.

Eric Berry, the S for the Chiefs, has been out 1.5 years. Supposedly he is coming back some time this year. He is like a coach on the field for them. Look for their defense to improve upon his return to the field.

Eric Berry, the S for the Chiefs, has been out 1.5 years. Supposedly he is coming back some time this year. He is like a coach on the field for them. Look for their defense to improve upon his return to the field.

I refuse to believe anyone in the NFL out over a year can simply step right back in and start producing right away

Miss by Reid or the officials? I didn’t see any clear evidence the ball hit the ground.

Clearly the refs, that was an incredible effort to pull that off

What about the ball completely missing his hands until it got to his knees? Reid whiffed on the gimmie and it gave the refs a chance to step in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back