• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone is an NFL-caliber athlete, especially a DB, chances are they were the best player on every team they have ever been on until maybe college if not further. That means that, regardless of where they play in college/NFL, in high school and lower they were the QB, RB, WR, and probably the kicker. That is ~13 years of practices, games, and camps. They know the fundamentals of the sport like catching the ball.

That's like giving a baseball pitcher a pass for having to cover first base. Yes he is a pitcher now, but from t-ball through little league and high school he was also the first baseman, shortstop, center fielder, catcher, and probably the DH. Dude knows how to cover first base, it isn't any different in MLB than it is in little league.

Sure, but by that same argument pitchers should be good at batting and we know they generally aren’t.

Reid had to make a bang bang play and he pulled it in as well as he could. It’s just unfortunate that the way it happened gave any room for doubt. Still shouldn’t have been overturned.

With a couple limited exceptions (Bills, Cardinals) any time you win an NFL game by double digits, you're doing pretty well. When the weekly DVOA stats come out (generally Tuesday nights), I expect the Ravens will still be top 5 overall. They were 4th before the Saints game (13th best offense, 2nd best defense behind only the Bears).

I wonder if we could trade CJ to a team that thinks they can make a run with a RB (sup Eagles)

Cam takes too long getting to the line of scrimmage and gets caught way too often by the play clock. I call BS on Cam being great at reading defenses and changing into better plays. Throughout his career (long before Norv), Cam rarely kills / changes the play at the line and changing plays is not the primary reason for the play clock running out.

Last edited:
Torrey Smith out Sunday. Odds we bring back Bersin instead of playing Samuel/Moore?

None. Bersin probably was hurt the most from Richardson selling the team.

Torrey Smith inactive. Should see plenty of Samuel, Moore, and Byrd today.

Just noticed how much brighter our shade of blue is this year.

Last year

Let's go!!!!

Man, who knew that Moore and Samuel would be so much more dynamic than Torrey Smith?

Moore is a tough dude to bring down. While I love how he fights for yards, I also hold my breath after the Redskins game.

Moore is a tough dude to bring down. While I love how he fights for yards, I also hold my breath after the Redskins game.
He definitely seems to always grind out getting to one level deeper of the defense than where he starts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back