• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the Saints are not slowing down, even outside these days. That was a dismantling of the Bengals today.

They treated the Bengals like we treated the Bucs then treated the Bengals like the Steelers treated us.

Ha, I think the Panthers and Patriots are pretty equal this year. Don't think either of us are winning anything. Patriots ain't winning in Kansas City in January, nor are the Panthers in New Orleans.

Weird to waive CJ, I'm also okay with the 5 seed, and think we'd beat the redskins. I just don't see us winning 3 straight away games, seeing how we've played on the road so far. If we have no chance of beating the saints (we will figure this out in December) then I guess none of it matters anyways.

I guess waiving CJ is the right thing to do for him. I wish we used him a bit more and with CMC. I guess CAP will get a look and Armah could get more carries. If Armah can develop into a Torbert type, we wouldn’t need to have a legit RB option behind CMC.

I’m content with 10-11 wins and the 5 seed. Sucks that the Saints are just better but I think we could advance past the Wild Card round. Finally having back to back winning seasons and making the playoffs 5 of the last 6 seasons would be a step forward. Also we have some good rookie talent.

Even if we lose the division, if we could somehow beat the Saints on MNF in Charlotte, and give our guys the belief that they can do it that would be huge. Would at least give us some hope if we do end up in a playoff matchup with them, or even the Rams honestly. We can beat any other team in the NFC on any given day other than those 2 (not saying we don't choke and lose, aka redskins, but I like our chances against anyone else).

Sheesh, already writing off the season to the Saints!

(But I get it.)

Great drive. Also these all blacks w the black socks are niiiiice

DJ Moore, man. I can’t think of a young WR as strong and slippery as him.

I dunno why teams don’t run on us 90% of the time. We can’t tackle.

Cam would have a perfect completion percentage if Funchess wasn’t trash

Get the yards there, no need to take a shot downfield on third and short

Funchess has hometown jitters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back