• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hurney has emptied out the roster at several need positions, but he's signed enough WR to have a decent enough WR corps. I'd love to get a true #1, but it's just not as high of a priority as other positions.

Hurney has emptied out the roster at several need positions, but he's signed enough WR to have a decent enough WR corps. I'd love to get a true #1, but it's just not as high of a priority as other positions.

I think Funchess is your #1...

i'd prefer getting some secondary help in the first round

i don't understand the hurst hype

I think Hurst is a good TE and could be a good NFL player but I don't see taking him in the first round. If one of the top WRs falls to us I think we have to take them, otherwise I see us trading down or getting secondary help.

Talk from the goobers on 610 this morning wanting both Bates and Ejiofor. Unlikely, but would be pretty fun.

At least he's got a pretty good track record of selecting good players in Round 1. I'd say go best CB, S, G, or C unless there is a major playmaker who falls to us.

First I had heard that off-the-field issues scared us off from taking a chance on Antonio Brown back in 2010. :tear:

wouldn't be shocked if we pick james daniels

that name is getting leaked

wouldn't be shocked if we pick james daniels

that name is getting leaked

He's only 20. Assuming he can play some guard next year as well as center, I'd be OK with this. Trade up in the 2nd to get a S (Bates), and I like it even more.

If you draft a C in the first round he'd better wind up in the HoF.

First I had heard that off-the-field issues scared us off from taking a chance on Antonio Brown back in 2010. :tear:

Why even bring that up? Brown and Smitty would have been a ridiculous combo.

Mike Mayock Mock

King of mocks, Mike Mayock has us taking Calvin Ridley. I'd be cool with it, and am actually liking the pick more and more.

Once again though, it could be a high pressure pick considering Mayock also has the Saints going WR with arguably riskier but higher upside D.J. Moore. If we pick the wrong one, it could burn us for years.

Last edited:
Gonna order a Nick Chubb Panthers jersey after the second round tomorrow.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/tom-sorensen-blog/article209853784.html

NickChubbAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back