• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking about Samuel.

He's a "horrible hybrid back"? The guy was, by far, the best offensive player for one of the best college programs in the country. He runs a 4.31. He's 21 years old, and has been injury plagued so far in the NFL.

If healthy and used in a Tyreke Hill type role, Samuel is going to be a very good NFL player.

He's a "horrible hybrid back"? The guy was, by far, the best offensive player for one of the best college programs in the country. He runs a 4.31. He's 21 years old, and has been injury plagued so far in the NFL.

If healthy and used in a Tyreke Hill type role, Samuel is going to be a very good NFL player.

I mean come on, his only play last season as a hybrid back went for a touchdown!

Not sure we have the space at BofA for a 110-yard field. S Mint Street has us boxed in

the SAS founder Jim Goodnight is rumored to be involved

he's a native NC guy, so that's good

Semi surprising to me given that he has given basically no money to NCSU athletics. Academic side only (where he is been extremely generous). Looking at it more as an investment I guess? Wouldn’t mind him being the owner at all.

Samuel was showing real flashes before he got hurt. He looked great in the Miami game and I think we hadn’t really figured our offense out yet.

Samuel was showing real flashes before he got hurt. He looked great in the Miami game and I think we hadn’t really figured our offense out yet.

I’m pretty sure the play he got injured on he dropped an open touchdown pass.....

I'm not writing off a 21 year old Samuel who is explosive in open space. I am also in the camp that noticed him coming along before injury.

I'm not writing off a 21 year old Samuel who is explosive in open space. I am also in the camp that noticed him coming along before injury.

This. Still in the learning curve. I think if he stays healthy he can be a strong contributor

Samuel was always a longshot but high upside to convert to an NFL WR

Being injured all the time and missing your first two training camps is not how that development happens

All of our WRs have numbers jn the teens now I think

Dukie and a Hole. Both are pretty good on PFF though.

Well, at least we got SOMETHING. That should at least give us the flexibility to take BPA with regard to those 3 positions, or snag a DE or WR if someone on our board falls into our lap.

Last edited:
kinda sucks that the eagles signed Mike Wallace for half the price of Torrey Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back