• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe? If nothing else I thought the sale process would be a little more public. We aren't hearing much.

Yes I would have thought we'd be hearing more on this by now. I guess Richardson is in no hurry, but I thought the various factions would have been putting together their pitches since he announced he was selling and that meetings would be taking place from which we'd get some details.

Based on absolutely nothing I think Bank of America Stadium is not going to be in the long term plans for the new ownership

Beat writers were saying it could be wrapped us as soon as a week after the Super Bowl. Survey says, not true.

That wasn't a very smart thing of beat writers to say considering the other owners have to approve the sale, and the buyers.

It takes some time to count $1B in cash.

You'd think the decision on the new buyer would have been made, then give time for the approvals and financing to grind.

No Christian Kirk in that mock. Panthers apparently interested in a receiver with decent height.

I am done drafting tall WR's for Cam. Get the best WR, regardless of height and demand he make the throws. Panthers wouldn't take Antonio Brown bc he's 5'11"? If true, that is dumb.

Back to mocks: I am seeing Carolina picking one of 4-5 WR's late in the first. Makes you wonder if one of those WR's would be available in R2. If so, get BPA in R1, WR in R2, RB in R3.

Billion dollar deals between private entities rarely are negotiated in public.

Sure, but somebody would leak information. All that suggest minority owners are trying to come up with cash to buy out Richardson's stake.

Doesn't Charlotte have a Downtown for true ballers?

Doesn't Charlotte have a Downtown for true ballers?

big-baller-brand-slam-magazine

David Tepper is the leader to buy the team. Anyone know what that means in terms of Charlotte?

Has a slice of the Steelers, makes sense that Jerry would like to sell to someone with Steeler ties cause he loves that organization

Yeah. That’s a plus. Hopefully Tepper has learned a lot. Good to get an experienced owner overall. It would kinda be like hiring a top assistant from a top franchise as a head coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back