• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw on reddit Tepper had a shitty relationship with a boss early in his career and when he got rich he found out that boss was going through a divorce so he bought the house from the exwife and immediately tore it down and built a much bigger house.

I’m sold.

Saw on reddit Tepper had a shitty relationship with a boss early in his career and when he got rich he found out that boss was going through a divorce so he bought the house from the exwife and immediately tore it down and built a much bigger house.

I’m sold.

Love it

Not following the story - he bought the boss's ex-wife's house and bulldozed it only to build a bigger house on the land? Or was the house for the ex-wife?

I wish I had that kind of money to do stuff like that, but sort of fail to see how that really stuck it to the old boss

Will he do the same thing and tear down the Richardson statue and replace it with one of himself that is twice as big?

He should have paid 2x the value of the houses on either side of the house and built hideous monstrosities so that his old boss could never sell it and would be stuck with it.

Doesn’t seem that unusual for a very wealthy guy to tear down a “small” 6000 sq ft home in the Hamptons and build a much bigger mansion. No quote in the article to suggest it was vindictive rather than convenient.

But sure if he wants to buy the land the Georgia Dome used to be on and build giant statues of him, Luke, and Cam overlooking the Mercedes-Benz Stadium, I’m all for it.

tenor.gif

Sweet. Now we'll get to listen to a bunch of lame Cam stories from Troy every time he works a Panthers game this season.

same crab all over again

Under Norv, expect Cam of his first two years
https://www.catscratchreader.com/20...rn-right-he-can-norv-turner-carolina-panthers

the big IF is OL support

Why do we keep doing this? Cam is not a pocket passer, never has been. Build a solid running game and use Cam in play-action and RPO, then sprinkle in some QB power on short yardage. Every time Cam has a solid year, we go back to this 'we have to protect Cam' BS and he has a mediocre year. Cam doesn't really fit any of the traditional QB molds - stop trying to force a square peg in a round hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back