• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many NFL execs would hometown fans recognize in person?

That’s a weak take. She got a lot of press when she took over that included current and past pics. If the local sports talk station guys don’t recognize her after that, that’s on them.

More details?

I know every other executive/GM for each team I support, but maybe that's just me. All I know about Becker is that she was once a top cat and denied every interview request for the year she was in charge.

Probably because she was there to ride it out until a new owner bought the team. She didn’t want to answer tough questions about Richardson and those are the only questions she’d legitimately be asked. She didn’t need to present a long term vision for the franchise.

So I guess we're going into the season with one of Garrett Gilbert, Taylor Heinicke, or Kyle Allen as backup QB?

490f65713e4fadb6d2ce7cc6da487dc1.jpg

Boner fuel

Are people's throwing shoulders supposed to look like that? It's either a weirdly jacked muscle, or still abnormal physiologically.

Cam's physique is especially impressive when compared to Matt Ryan
b02d4da5654983e3477384265195957e.jpg

Are people's throwing shoulders supposed to look like that? It's either a weirdly jacked muscle, or still abnormal physiologically.

Yes. Played baseball through the age of 23 and my strength, flexibility, and shape of my throwing shoulder is much different than my non-throwing shoulder.

If you don't follow Cam on social media, the dude has been grinding non stop the past 2 months. On the bike at 11:00 pm last night then morning workout at 5:00am. He's about to repeat 2015

2&2 is it weird having Gettleman back but now he sucks?

Oh Gman is rolling, Giants fans love the Gettlemagic. Drafting Saquan and then Oline help, both positions which have been neglected for years ... plus actually acquiring LBs (traded for Ogletree, got Connor Barwin yesterday). He is like a godsend. Now, his patchwork may fall apart after a few years, but he is trying to maximize Eli's last few chances which I can't fault him for.

“The Giants will sign former Panthers running back Jonathan Stewart to a two-year deal, reports NFL Network's Ian Rapoport. The deal is reportedly worth up to $8.4 million and includes $2.95 million in guarantees.“

why did i think he was on the seahawks? My level of NFL interest is way down right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back