• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realize your QB is Matt Ryan, right?

It wont stop the olds from having a field day about this. Cam is the man, and washed out old suburban dads who slowly die inside a little more each day like DSD can't handle that.

Falcon fan comes on Panther thread to post video about someone making fun of something that happened in the Super Bowl

ubDs7bv.jpg

That video is stupid. I'm all for heckling athletes during the game itself, but if he is at practice or a charity event or wherever the hell he was for someone to think hey let me just start harassing him because it is on camera and he can't fight back or he'll get in trouble is garbage. Cam should send someone to the kid's school to start yelling "you're an idiot", "you suck for getting that math problem wrong", or "enjoy your dyslexia".

Kid 1: “Hey Cam, can I get a fumble?”
Kid 2: "“What happened in the Super Bowl?”
Kid ?: “Stop playing, I’ll fade you.”
Cam: “You gon’ do what?”

just replace Jerry's head with my head as the best Panthers fan ever

Of course it should come down. It was ridiculous that it was ever erected in the first place. Plus personally I think it looks stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back