• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm not breaking new ground here but watching CMC today, I am stunned just what a fantastic pass catcher he is along with his ability to get open. I'm equally stunned at his inability to break tackles and make defenders miss in space.

Eight games into his rookie year, he does not look like an every down back. He looks like a 3rd down back. That's it. He is who I thought he was.

What a weird game. The QB was the leading rusher in yards and tied for the most carries. An RB was the leading receiver in receptions and yards. That same RB had the fewest carries and rushers. CMC had 9 touches. Samuels had 3.

I'm jealous the Steelers got a USC WR who's actually good. So many dynamic rookies out there who are better than Samuels.

Last edited:
D is awesome obviously. CMC is a great pass catcher, he is not an every down RB per se but he is an every down player. We do not have any speed on the outside and that affects how other teams play us. Throwing the deep ball to Funchess is just pointless, he's not a get behind the secondary type player. I know we won't make a move but with the rumblings of Martavis bryant and TY hilton maybe being available it wouldn't be the worst move to see if one of them could liven up the offense a little bit.

Thoughts on using Stewart and McC together more often? They need to figure out how to optimize talents of both and mask weaknesses (esp those of McC - ie., inside runs).

D is awesome obviously. CMC is a great pass catcher, he is not an every down RB per se but he is an every down player. We do not have any speed on the outside and that affects how other teams play us. Throwing the deep ball to Funchess is just pointless, he's not a get behind the secondary type player. I know we won't make a move but with the rumblings of Martavis bryant and TY hilton maybe being available it wouldn't be the worst move to see if one of them could liven up the offense a little bit.

Martavis is a head case, but isn't he from SC?

CMC hasn't really made anyone miss on a run, which is surprising to me. Samuel had a nice move yesterday when I thought a play was dead, he played some RB in college, I wouldn't mind seeing him get a few shots at a few carries.

He went to Clemson-Martavis

Hilton's only 5'9" so Cam would miss him half the time. Bryant has the size and speed but it's pretty obvious that he's a dumb POS.

Two road games and our defenses is giving up an average of 3 points, that's nice.

:pHthatsracistpost: coming in three....two...one...and GO!

Triggered.

Funny that SD3 continues with that even after we went back to the Jameis national championship thread and saw that I didn't call him racist.

Stop race baiting, SD3. We're trying to talk about the Panthers.

Watch how much better the Panthers offense will be the 2nd half of the season. And you CMC doubters will see him break some.

Yeah. But I didn't expect to win in Foxboro or Detroit either. This team is 5-3 despite a bad offense. I'll take it.

Yeah. But I didn't expect to win in Foxboro or Detroit either. This team is 5-3 despite a bad offense. I'll take it.

as of now, the 6th seed but plenty to play. are we buying the Saints as the cream of the division?

Triggered.

Funny that SD3 continues with that even after we went back to the Jameis national championship thread and saw that I didn't call him racist.

Stop race baiting, SD3. We're trying to talk about the Panthers.

okay sorry I was triggered, we can move on and be friends now <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back