• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty stoked for the usual 1 PM game. I think the 4 time slot is the worst because it's normally nap time and/or I'm on my way to dinner.

Pretty stoked for the usual 1 PM game. I think the 4 time slot is the worst because it's normally nap time and/or I'm on my way to dinner.

not sure if serious....if it is serious, then possibly the strangest thing ever to ever write on a sports message board.

4 is cool if it's a big national game. It sucks in a scenario like last weekend against a shitty West Coast team in an empty stadium.

not sure if serious....if it is serious, then possibly the strangest thing ever to ever write on a sports message board.

Idk what's strange about it. I agree. Late Sunday afternoons are perfect for napping or making dinner before the SNF game. Especially after a few beers during the slate of 1 games.

Love the 1pm est games on the west coast though

Yeah, I really don't get what's weird about it. My Sunday is pretty clutch.

Wake up
Try to be productive
Watch Panthers @1 while eating trash food
Nap @4ish
Make a big meal
Pass out at 10-11 unless the SNF game is good

Y'all should try it

sorry, interpreted "on my way to dinner" as you were going to go to a restaurant at 4:00 on a sunday which struck me as something only an geezer in Florida would do. Now I see what you meant .

Apparently there will be 30,000-40,000 Bills fans in BoA tomorrow

Is this serious? If so, where are you hearing this? Looking forward to the first home game, but nothing worse than being surrounded by visiting fans in our stadium. It sucks, but I expect it when the Steelers or Packers come to town. Didn't expect it for Buffalo.

Is this serious? If so, where are you hearing this? Looking forward to the first home game, but nothing worse than being surrounded by visiting fans in our stadium. It sucks, but I expect it when the Steelers or Packers come to town. Didn't expect it for Buffalo.

The 30k-40k prediction came from a beat writer, said they've never seen this many away fans in Charlotte before a home game.

Twitter seems to confirm, even the twitter account for Charlotte Douglas International was tweeting about how many are in the airport

The 30k-40k prediction came from a beat writer, said they've never seen this many away fans in Charlotte before a home game.

Twitter seems to confirm, even the twitter account for Charlotte Douglas International was tweeting about how many are in the airport

Well, that blows. Suddenly not as excited about the game tomorrow. Hate to say it, but most of my fellow Panther PSL owners suck as fans. They don't give a shit about football, but blow their load if they can make a $50 profit selling their tickets on the secondary market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back