• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at least our defense should be well rested.

Really dumb from McDermott. I get it, your offense is kind of clicking but you've given us good field position for the 10th time today when you could've pinned us deep. You're down 6, not 16.

Holy shit this offense is frustrating. What is Shula doing?

Ok I'm gonna say it again after that 3rd & long. Wtf Shula.

"Ok, we have good field position. Let's try some dumb shit. 2nd and 11-wildcat. 3rd and 17-swing pass to Samuel two yards behind the line"

what is this offense

all offseason we heard it was going to be a quick hitting short passing game with CMC and Samuel and Olsen

Yet it's the same ole vanilla slow developing crap from Shula

I think we've got a TON of talent on this offense, I really wonder how much Shula is holding it back

Meh, Does them moving to LA mean we get Rams and Chargers every damn week?

We need to stop feeding McCaffrey. It's not his day. He's got a dozen touches and nothing to show for them. Stewart at least falls forward.

We already have a running threat at QB. What the hell is the point of running the wildcat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back