• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CMC could make it if the Rams make the SB. Moton may have a shot.

Here was the first QB taken #5 overall or later in the last 10 years:

2009- Mark Sanchez (#5)
2010- Tim Tebow (#25)
2011- Jake Locker (#8)
2012- Ryan Tannehill (#8)
2013- E.J. Manuel (#16)
2014- Johnny Manziel (#22)
2015- Garrett Grayson (#75)
2016- Paxton Lynch (#26)
2017- Patrick Mahomes (#10)
2018- Josh Allen (#7)

It's really hard to find a good QB in the NFL.

Luke is getting by on his name now. He’s had a great past two weeks but looked like slow ass for the previous 11.

He was the #2 LB on PFF last time I looked.

Luke is getting by on his name now. He’s had a great past two weeks but looked like slow ass for the previous 11.

I don't know if it was Luke, scheme, or what, but he has not appeared as impactful much of the season compared to prior seasons. He has played well recently.

I don't know if it was Luke, scheme, or what, but he has not appeared as impactful much of the season compared to prior seasons. He has played well recently.

Poor DL play. No Star.

May be anecdotal but early in the season seems like Luke was missing more tackles than ever before. He’s been great the last few weeks. I know PFF accounts for this in their grading so maybe it’s not as bad as I recall.

Sucks for Cam to end the season this way, but no point in risking further injury. I'd think a 6-10 record would be a top ten pick

There doesn't seem to be any good way to dump Kalil and Poe this offseason

Will finish 3rd or 4th in the NFC South if we lose out. Our singular opponent from each of the NFC East and North is dependent on our finish -- seems like Detroit and probably Washington, maybe the Giants would be the ideal draws.

Also probably looking at a top 10 pick

Hopefully we duck the Packers - even with the difficulties they had this year, playing in Green Bay is tough (not sure whether the NFC North or East would be on the road)

I think we could be in for a big bounce back year next season with the right offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back