• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checking the schedule for next year, we're getting the better NFC West teams at home (Seattle and LA Rams) although with Jimmy G back San Fran should be better, but with AFC South we have the tougher teams away (Indy and Houston). And the site I'm looking at does have the NFC North team away, so hopefully that turns out to be Detroit instead of Green Bay

He was the #2 LB on PFF last time I looked.

:shrug:

Like I said, he’s been great the last two weeks and I don’t fault him for our D falling apart but he looked slow and hesitant in the first half of the year. He seemed to be out of position much more frequently than years last too. Granted, it seemed like he ALWAYS was in the right spot.

Shaq is decent. Disappointing that he can’t beat out TD for snaps though.

So Cam is going to sit out the rest of the season . . . . Probably a good thing. I hope his shoulder heals.

Shaq isn't a superstar, but I feel he is far from a bust. His numbers aren't that far off of TD's first four years, and he has had to play his time while TD and Luke have been in their prime, which means less opportunity for him.

TD first 4 years - 62G, 47GS, 327TCKLS (5.3avg), 31TFL (0.5avg), 9.5SACKS (0.2), 1INT (0.02), 16PD (0.36), 8FF (0.1), 1FR (0.02), 21QBH (0.3)
ST - 56G, 47GS, 238TCKLS (4.3), 18TFL (0.3), 6.5SACKS (0.1), 1INT (0.02), 9PD (0.1), 2FF (0.04), 2FR (0.04), 16QBH (0.3)

Might as well just sit everybody. Who cares at this point

Exactly. Would be a shame for Luke to pick up another concussion in a meaningless W17 rematch against New Orleans’ backups.

Agreed. So what about TD? Is this how he ends his career?

So what is the going rate for tickets this Sunday? $5?

I sold my 4 lowers last weekend for 140.00 a piece (face value), which feels like robbery at this point. I also got 2x 140.00 and 2x 170.00 for my Saints tickets. So there are people out there still paying for tickets, despite the dumpster fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back