• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think better. Reid is below average. Come on people let’s give Cam a chance at a super bowl before he retires and the team moves to SC

Hopefully they can get Jonah Williams or Greg Little in the first round. They need a new LT bad. Second pick needs to be a pass rusher

Rivera expects to come back.

DJ Moore is a player. Need an upgrade at the other WR spots. And OL. And DL. And safety. And whomever's job it is to get the offensive play calls in quickly...

Last edited:
While Reid gets a lot of scrutiny, Adams was straight up awful this year.

Reid is a distraction. Whether self inflicted or some effort by the NFL to cause the same, he is a distraction on a team that is easily distracted.

Call me an OWG if you want, but I would move on from him. It was only desperation that brought him in. We can do comparable without the extras that Reid brings IMO.

Sadly, he was also the best safety the team had this year.

Was he a distraction though?

Outside of the league drug testing him every week like jackasses?

I think steve is saying the employers should be able to bully employees for political purposes.

If Reid was a distraction then that’s more is an indictment of leadership than him. It’s not like he picketed practice.

For all we know, every guy in the locker room hates his guts. You just never know. I like that he made the defense better when he came in though.

If Reid was a distraction then that’s more is an indictment of leadership than him. It’s not like he picketed practice.

The eagles game with Malcome Jenkins was a little over the line, and by a little I mean a whole lot.

Was he a distraction though?

Outside of the league drug testing him every week like jackasses?

And all of the fines and penalties that seem to be targeted to him. Yeah, I would call that a distraction. Again, maybe self inflicted, maybe not, but that's a distraction.

Kyle Allen looks solid.

Win any two of those 8 games besides the Saints and we are playing this same Saints team with nothing to play for for a shot at the playoffs.

Cam who? - Just kidding.

Small sample size but Allen does look really good. Hope he can be the QB of the future or at least the solid back up of the future.

Weird to see deep balls.

Looking like we could fall from having the #8 pick in the draft to #16 by virtue of winning today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back