• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Tepper will get a new GM in place this offseason.

The report generated by the NFL-NFLPA joint administrator for the PED testing program concludes that Eric Reid wasn’t targeted for random testing. It also concludes he wasn’t tested as often as he has suggested.

Mark Maske of the Washington Post reports, and PFT has confirmed, that the investigation commissioned by the NFL and the NFLPA reveals that Reid was not tested as many times as he claimed to be tested.

That’s one of the possible explanations we identified several weeks back, as Reid’s repeated complaints about retaliation for his collusion grievance gathered steam. Many assumed Reid was providing accurate information about the raw number of tests when, according to the report generated by the independent company that has administered the PED testing program for at least 25 years, Reid wasn’t.

According to a source with knowledge of the situation, Reid was tested on a number of occasions that would fall within the characterization of “normal” — no more, and no less.

Reid recently claimed he was tested 6 times in 11 weeks.

Most definitely, certainly, 100% not a distraction, however.

So why doesn't the "source with knowledge of the situation" say exactly how many times he was tested? They didn't exactly refute Reid's claim, just said the number, which they didn't disclose, is "normal". I'm not a Reid fan, but that doesn't seem like a competent refute of his claim.

Twitter saying TD was told he won’t be back in 2019 and to clean out his locker for good. Woooooooow.

Twitter saying TD was told he won’t be back in 2019 and to clean out his locker for good. Woooooooow.

I saw this. Maybe the right call, but sounds harsh.

Also saw that Ron will retain defensive control/playcalling in 2019.

It was a tweet from WFNZ - but it looks like they took it down

I say we let it warm up a little outside, get the stink off of this season before we start fresh. Gotta get back some of the hope to start a new thread off right, because right now we are down in the dumps.

Has anyone in the locker room or organization said that Reid was a distraction?

I still think the Reid signing was a good one, both from skill and optics standpoint. We upgraded at the position, and it shows that Tapper just wants to win.

Has anyone in the locker room or organization said that Reid was a distraction?

I still think the Reid signing was a good one, both from skill and optics standpoint. We upgraded at the position, and it shows that Tapper just wants to win.

nah, just grumpy white ppl

Did any media ever come out with any supporting information about the number of drug tests? Seems like they kinda knew it was BS and just took his word for it rather than looking into it

Why would anybody else but Reid and the league drug testers know how many tests he had?

Why would anybody else but Reid and the league drug testers know how many tests he had?

The NFL and NFLPA issued a joint statement today saying, basically, Reid is full of shit

The NFL and NFLPA issued a joint statement today saying, basically, Reid is full of shit

Because they went and found out. Otherwise they would have come out and said it while he was making the claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back