• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need two DEs but do we need to draft them in the 1st and 2nd? No.

No, we need them to be good, so whatever round they're drafted, they need to be good. The best players and you're greatest opportunity to draft a good player are located in the first round.

We need a pass rusher who makes the other players on defense better, not the other way around.

We need two DEs but do we need to draft them in the 1st and 2nd? No.

Seems like 1st round DEs are less of a sure thing than LTs and this is supposed to be a deep DE draft.

No, but I don't think anyone said that. At least one has to come from the 1st or 2nd, however.

No, we need them to be good, so whatever round they're drafted, they need to be good. The best players and you're greatest opportunity to draft a good player are located in the first round.

We need a pass rusher who makes the other players on defense better, not the other way around.

exactly; also should aim for a good QB in the 5th round that can start in case cam is really injured

1. CAR - WR Devin Funchess not expected back

Source: ESPN.com - David Newton

Carolina Panthers impending free-agent WR Devin Funchess likely will not re-sign with the Panthers this offseason because of WR D.J. Moore's performance during the second half of the season.

[ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ FOOTBALLGUYS VIEW ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ]

A second-round pick of the Panthers in 2015, Funchess has been overshadowed by younger and more explosive talent at the position like Moore. In 2018, Funchess played in 14 games nabbed 44 passes for 549 yards and four receiving touchdowns. There should be a market for his services, just not a white-hot market in our opinion.

---

No surprises here.

Can we please take that Pepsi commercial off the air now?

That'll be a fun trip. Pulisic and Chelsea on Saturday, Panthers on Sunday, then off the Germany for a week during Octoberfest? I think I'm in

That'll be a fun trip. Pulisic and Chelsea on Saturday, Panthers on Sunday, then off the Germany for a week during Octoberfest? I think I'm in

You know that Chelsea will be at home and when the Panthers-Bucs game will be? C'monnnn, give us the #scooooop

You know that Chelsea will be at home and when the Panthers-Bucs game will be? C'monnnn, give us the #scooooop

Nah, no scoop. Just above a 50% chance, since Chelsea could be playing at home OR away at another London location. I have no information on the Panthers date or the EPL schedule for next season

My dislike for the Saints rose significantly last year with the broom thing from Payton, so I was pleased to see him lose after the ring/trophy/cash presentation he made to the team before the playoffs

I've never been able to shake bountygate myself. Saints have always struck me as Patriots wannabes, Payton and Belichick are buds and they always practice together in the offseason. There's something stinky going on down there in the Bayou.

And Brees hasn't been great since the Eagles demolition back in mid-Nov, possibly hurt. I think Goff is an upgrade over him based on current form

I was behind Tepper today in traffic Uptown. Or maybe Jerry traded in the Rolls. Or maybe it was some other owner.

fvgr5d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back