• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh think it's fun to break down what's going well offensively/defensively. Sure we're only a quarter of the way through the season but some stats are telling.

On the bright side for NE, their schedule gets a lot easier.

Worley not at practice today.

Kalil and Larsen working with trainer, Roten taking snaps as the 3rd string center today. Panthers espn writer says that is worrisome.

Worley was a full participant in practice today

Meh think it's fun to break down what's going well offensively/defensively. Sure we're only a quarter of the way through the season but some stats are telling.

I don't dispute any of that. But let's not act like the Bills actually have higher playoff odds than the Patriots just because one Football Outsiders metric says so

I don't dispute any of that. But let's not act like the Bills actually have higher playoff odds than the Patriots just because one Football Outsiders metric says so

The wins against the Falcons and Broncos say so.

538 has it 69%-60% in favor of New England over Buffalo (Panthers at 43% there). 538 just uses ELO so it's not the best metric - the DVOA metrics Football Outsiders uses incorporates plays instead of just going win/loss

The wins against the Falcons and Broncos say so.

How about the last 16 years of football?

The Bills have a chance to dance -- I was thinking about picking them to make the playoffs before the season before they started selling off major parts. But we're talking about them relative to the damn Patriots. The last time one of NE's units looked approximately this shitty through four games (offense in 2014) they won the Super Bowl

Last edited:
All the Patriots need to do is make their shitty shitty defense mediocre, right now offense number 1 defense dead last. Apparently Gilmore is fucking albatross, just look at the Bills now that he's gone.

How about the last 16 years of football?

The Bills have a chance to dance -- I was thinking about picking them to make the playoffs before the season before they started selling off major parts. But we're talking about them relative to the damn Patriots. The last time one of NE's units looked approximately this shitty through four games (offense in 2014) they won the Super Bowl

2014 is a great comparison. NE was 10th worst through four weeks - had the 28th ranked offense and the 10th ranked defense. This year they have the 32nd ranked defense and the 2nd ranked offense through four weeks.

Agreed. I would be on the Pats side all day if the bet was as simple as who is going to finish the regular season with a higher seed.

Had to get the fans back somehow that he lost by even supposedly considering to kneel.

In all fairness, it's probably the first time he's ever been questioned about routes by a woman. The guy spends 60 hours a week going over routes with males.

Cam has pissed off so many different groups of people in America it's amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back