• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cam just needs to apologize and move on. On the bright side, Brews is right that it makes the rubes actually like him again. Black power salute to putting broads in their place, it’s been a difficult few days for rube panthers fans.

Trying to figure out if this is worse than Jameis’s hype talk to boys and girls this summer.

The outrage is more directed towards others. I appreciate your perspective on this and comments. I see it from her side, but still don't understand what she is trying to accomplish by airing this sob story.

You don’t know what it’s like to be a woman. Let women sort this out.

If I'm Cam, I go all Marshawn Lynch for the rest of the season.

If Cam would have apologized after the presser, this wouldn't have been a big story. After making an unnecessary comment, he gave her a good answer on Funchess. He just doubled down afterwards, which rightfully pissed her off.

If Cam would have apologized after the presser, this wouldn't have been a big story. After making an unnecessary comment, he gave her a good answer on Funchess. He just doubled down afterwards, which rightfully pissed her off.

Agree with this. Even if he doesn't say the word "female" this isn't a big issue. But he did, and in the political climate these days, whether he meant it or not, it's going to blow up. On top of that she went to him afterwards and he failed again (which of course we're all assuming that actually happened and Cam actually said more offensive things). That part will be a he said she said private conversation.

Cam will he Cam. Whether he believes men and women have equal worth and can be a part of the sports world is not up for me to determine based off a few comments, but he'd be wise to apologize and move on swiftly from this.

Part of me though is confused because he laughs for literally half a second then goes on to answer the question for a solid minute after....

So something isn't connecting. Could he have laughed because he was impressed with her knowledge of sports? Although that wouldn't back up her story of confronting him afterwards and it being even worse.

DLXkCkrW4AEYVvE.jpg

DLXkCk1XoAAJQ_X.jpg

Don't see anyone "defending racist Jourdan" just see people (rightfully) criticizing Cam for making a sexist comment.

I don't even understand what that first tweet means. Why would you retweet that nonsense ? Dale Earnhardt's dead. Do they mean Jr. ?

It's a Bill Nye parody.

I’m not offended by it it’s just a sexist comment that should be beneath people living in 2017 America.

“They shouldn’t do that, it’s [insert year here]!” is a dumb argument.

There will always be dumb dumbs. Even if we having flying cars.

“They shouldn’t do that, it’s [insert year here]!” is a dumb argument.

There will always be dumb dumbs. Even if we having flying cars.

Sure, it doesn't mean we can't have societal standards we expect others to adhere to though.

Seems like a reasonable societal contract that people shouldn't laugh at a question or act surprised about the question on the basis of the speaker's gender who is just trying to do their job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back