• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Women who continually get put down in the profession because of their sex. They give a shit because they are already fighting a stigmatization that only men can cover sports. When athletes make comments like this it gives credence to the people who believe that and helps propagate a stereotype that well qualified women are still inferior to men simply because of their sex.

She has been covering the Panthers every day for over a year and Cam Newton had no idea what her name was when they spoke after practice.

DLYJNGUXkAEAOI6.jpg:large

Yeah equality meaning totally equal is the same push as 1 human equals 1 human and we have seen how well that is turning out. Men and women have differences, sports magnifies the differences. Sure you can ask any question you want but Cams probably surprised because for the most part a woman would never have run routes so what does she know about routes that's the mentality. Making an off hand comment by an athlete that's probably blow average intelligence is not the mountain feminist warriors should make it.

Yeah equality meaning totally equal is the same push as 1 human equals 1 human and we have seen how well that is turning out. Men and women have differences, sports magnifies the differences. Sure you can ask any question you want but Cams probably surprised because for the most part a woman would never have run routes so what does she know about routes that's the mentality. Making an off hand comment by an athlete that's probably blow average intelligence is not the mountain feminist warriors should make it.

Now that's a funny typo.

Haha yeah. Work blocks the boards so it's phone typing for me. It's a sad world I live in now.

I’m not offended by it it’s just a sexist comment that should be beneath people living in 2017 America.

Strong virtue signal.

I am surprised that some as righteous as you would even be part of a community that has a "Hot Chicks Thread".. you know, since it is 2017 and all.

Interested to see what happens to the reporter after those racist tweets get more attention.

It's a stretch to call those "racist tweets" unless I'm missing something. She was laughing at a Bill Nye parody and her dad.

It's a stretch to call those "racist tweets" unless I'm missing something. She was laughing at a Bill Nye parody and her dad.

She retweeted a racist tweet and offered her approval of multiple racist joke tellers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back