• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda pathetic that people are scraping through that reporters old tweets just to counter the outrage. Just admit that Cam goofed, the sexist mindset is a problem, and move on. Nobody expects Cam to be a woke feminist, we just expect him to not be a dick to a reporter doing her job. That's not a high standard.

Not how it works. Most grievance'd wins. This is what we do instead of solve problems now. So very many feelings.

Twitter says gatorade is #Camout. Political correctness, y'all.

Eta: #fakenews. Gatorade just scolded him. No plans to cut him.

Last edited:
Not how it works. Most grievance'd wins. This is what we do instead of solve problems now. So very many feelings.

but you were #triggered awfully quickly

The observer is milking this so damn hard. First time anyone's paid attention to them since they published the letter from the titans fan and they are not gonna let go

Tell that to Michelle Fields.

R.I.P. the era of NFL Expressing Themselves. You lived your life like a candle in the wind. The snowflakes were all about it, until they weren't. #feelings

This is a tough web of outrage for the two sides. We don't like cam because he's a black thug, but we don't like woman and they need to know their place, we don't like disparaging woman but we don't like racist tweets. Hmmm what to do what to do.

This is a tough web of outrage for the two sides. We don't like cam because he's a black thug, but we don't like woman and they need to know their place, we don't like disparaging woman but we don't like racist tweets. Hmmm what to do what to do.

Nobody on the right cares. This is your deal. Good luck deciding who to destroy.

Cam just dropped an apology on Facebook. Not on Twitter yet.

I dislike Cam and have never been a fan. What he said was really dumb. In this case, I do not think there was malice intended. Making these guys do all these interviews in this day and time must be more of a burden than I can imagine . There is no way to win. I guarantee he did not wake up with intent to disparage women. And now he has yet one more think to deal with. Whatever. People need to chill the fuck out. Now he cannot say anything and he has already been blasted for that. No win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back