Page 6 of 511 FirstFirst 12345678910111656106506 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Carolina Panthers Free Agency

Who did we get for Ealy?

used him to move up from 3rd round to 2nd round and draft Moton.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuck Your Couch View Post
    used him to move up from 3rd round to 2nd round and draft Moton.
    Good thing we fired the GM the arrange that trade, and hired the guy that gave up the 32nd pick for Armanti Edwards

He took a bust and then was able to move up like 10 spots with his bust. HOF

A Young Go-Hard
    I think there could be a few diamonds in the rough between Armah, Clay, Gilbert, and Mose Frazier
    Draxx them sklounst

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Quote Originally Posted by tintinisahottie View Post
    He took a bust and then was able to move up like 10 spots with his bust. HOF
    This. He was our second round pick only 3 years ago.

Allen Robinson was the next pick. Jarvis Landry two picks after that. Could have had our top two WR for the next 10 years in the first two rounds of that draft.

not an incredible move but no one seemed like a fan of it at the time, good to cut losses and Moton looks awesome in the preseason. I bet he starts at RT eventually this year.

and compared to the average Hurney 2nd round pick Ealy had a HOF career with the Panthers based on Super Bowl XL alone. Keary Colbert, Eric Shelton, Dwayne Jarrett, Everette Brown without even looking never even came close to being able to trade for a 6th rd equivalent once they actually started playing (what Ealy was traded for).

Ealy played well in the SB because the turf was trash and the Broncos were focused on literally every other lineman

Ealy to the Jets via waiver claim

SIGN JOE HADEN!

Wonder what kind of money he'll be able to command. Rosenhaus says there is a lot of interest, so even if the Panthers were interested they'd probably have to pony up a lot

Quote Originally Posted by DeacsOrDie View Post
    SIGN JOE HADEN!
    Umm, no. Might want to look up that contract first...

Jk, just saw he was released. They were shopping him yesterday. Might be good for depth but he graded out worse than Worley last year

Was more making a joke that when big name comes on the market then "OUR team needs to sign ______"

But seriously speaking, He just needs a change of scenery then he's back to Pro Bowl Haden. Haden and Bradberry sounds better than bradberry and Worley.

Rumors are that the Saints and Chiefs are the top contenders for Haden.

http://presnapreads.com/2017/08/29/n...e-2017-season/

My boi Cian Fahey loves him some Cam Newton. Been listening to this guy on LeBatard for a couple of years and he's always got solid analysis.

Russell Shepard is Panthers breakout player this season
    https://www.sbnation.com/2017/8/30/1...=yahoo?src=rss

Looking at his film, I came away even more impressed because Shepard did good work even when the ball wasn't coming to him. That dude is a really good route runner with more speed than I thought. He was putting defenders in a blender out there.
    SCHWING

Shepard fits what the Panthers like to do on offense, and I also think he fits their offensive personality. For all his speed and quickness, Shepard is tough too. He will blocK. He will catch the tough pass in traffic. And he can adjust to balls that aren't perfect.

Funchess better bulk up and learn to block, bc his future is at TE.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Anybody watching? Looks like a horrible game from the box score.