• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cam2.jpg

An hour until kickoff! This should be the best of the preseason games. Not expecting a lot from Cam but a couple of good drives would be encouraging.

Streamed Charlotte radio this morning and was overwhelmed by the recency bias in favor of Atlanta generally, and Matt Ryan specifically. All the talk was about whether Cam has a chance to be a better QB than donk Matt Ryan this season. Oh, how we forget mediocrity after one fluke year.

Is this game being broadcast live on some channel?

I'm sure there will be some streaming option. It will be rebroadcast at 11 on NFL Network.

Can't find any streams that don't require an account.

So, that was a sweet drive. Will try to temper excitement since it is the Jags.

Great first drive by the offense and defense just destroyed the jags.

CMC shouldn't have tried to return that punt, but man he wants to score a TD on every play.

Cam out after one drive. I don't hate it, but would've liked to see a little more.

Don't mind giving up a fake punt in a game like this. Heightens the odds we'll make sure that doesn't happen again

Agreed. I do mind Riverboat not just declining the penalty to get to 4th down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back