• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports that Panthers reached out to Giants about Eli this morning. Guess Cam is more hurt than they are letting on.

Carolina Panthers coach Ron Rivera abruptly exited his press conference on Thursday after less than 2½ minutes when questions persisted on the status of quarterback Cam Newton.

Don't blame him. David Newton is the worst in the business. I wish I could be that bad at my job and still be employed.

Carolina Panthers coach Ron Rivera abruptly exited his press conference on Thursday after less than 2½ minutes when questions persisted on the status of quarterback Cam Newton.

E.T. asked him to phone home.

The Kyle Allen propaganda coming from Panthers media and social media seems desperate.

amazing that the panthers went from darkhorse contender to dogshit in 5 days to start this season

The only people who thought they were a darkhorse contender were those believing the training camp reports that Cam was throwing more than 7 yards down the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back